Trump Ally WikiLeaks Publishes CIA Documents

wikileaks and donald trump are doing more damage to the united states than ISIS could ever hope to do.

Nice blanket statement, but wiki and trump aren't actively trying to kill those that disagree with their ideology.

Trump's healthcare bill would make it unaffordable for sick people, some of whom would then die.

wikileaks and donald trump are doing more damage to the united states than ISIS could ever hope to do.

Nice blanket statement, but wiki and trump aren't actively trying to kill those that disagree with their ideology.

Trump's healthcare bill would make it unaffordable for sick people, some of whom would then die.

Rich people die all the time though.

who is actively trying to kill who?

ISIS is trying to kill...everyone :dunno

lol....you implied someone other than isis.

who is actively trying to kill who?

ISIS is trying to kill...everyone :dunno

lol....you implied someone other than isis.

Dafuq.jpg

So let me get this straight. Its not the fact the emails exist, but the people that uncovered the emails that is the problem....mmmmk

The fact that the emails were uncovered is absolutely, 100% a problem if you're an American.

Or are you opposed to the CIA being the CIA?

That's a part of this discussion but it's up for debate. If we're against gathering intelligence on groups like, say, ISIS, then we can argue that what was uncovered is a problem.

Regardless, the fact they were uncovered is a problem.

So let me get this straight. Its not the fact the emails exist, but the people that uncovered the emails that is the problem....mmmmk

The fact that the emails were uncovered is absolutely, 100% a problem if you're an American.

Or are you opposed to the CIA being the CIA?

That's a part of this discussion but it's up for debate. If we're against gathering intelligence on groups like, say, ISIS, then we can argue that what was uncovered is a problem.

Regardless, the fact they were uncovered is a problem.

Im fine with the CIA operating outside the US. Using resources in country on citizens is a no go.

What emails are you talking about?

The emails involved with the clinton campaign .

Do you think that's the big story here?

What emails are you talking about?

The emails involved with the clinton campaign .

I didn't realize anyone was talking about Clinton.