B1G Tourney - Huskers vs. Penn State

Take the 2 points. Huskers win this one.

If they don't it will be a sign that they want the season over and done with.

I'd actually bet on Penn State.

It is a total coin flip but I just can't see NU losing unless they have totally quit and I really don't think that is the case.

Kind of interesting to look at the difference between the RPI and KenPom. Basically identical RPIs with the Huskers having a slight edge. RPI is basically your record, your opponent's record and your opponent's opponent's record. So we get credit for the tough schedule.

But KenPom is more analytics based. And we don't do as well there. Not that it's a huge difference but we're -25 compared to a somewhat similar team between the two systems (+3 in RPI, -22 on KenPom).

Could we?

Here is how our path looks...

Penn State - W 82-66. This game shouldn't be a game if we get back to playing the game.

Michigan State - L by 9, by 16. This is probably our toughest challenge in the entire conference.

Minnesota - L by 15. You must understand we were playing terrible, and kept it "relatively" competitive.

Purdue - W by 3. Yes, it seemed like a fluky win, but it was a win nonetheless. We can play with them.

Wisconsin- L by 1. Let this one slip through our fingers.

Honestly, if we play as well as we did to start the conference slate, so get back to playing Nebrasketball. Do you think we could make a run in this thing? Wash away the memories of this past 4 games, and most of the games where Morrow didn't play. What do you think?

Could we?

Penn State - W 82-66. This game shouldn't be a game if we get back to playing the game.

Michigan State - L by 9, by 16. This is probably our toughest challenge in the entire conference.

Minnesota - L by 15. You must understand we were playing terrible, and kept it "relatively" competitive.

Purdue - W by 3. Yes, it seemed like a fluky win, but it was a win nonetheless. We can play with them.

Honestly, if we play as well as we did to start the conference slate, so get back to playing Nebrasketball. Do you think we could make a run in this thing? Wash away the memories of this past 4 games, and most of the games where Morrow didn't play. What do you think?

A week or two ago I would have said of course but now I don't think the team has it in them to win all of these together. I don't think they have quit but 2nd guessing and everything else swirling around the program is enough to do us in for an extended stretch of games you need to be fresh for.

Could we?

Maybe if they get some Super Devil Juice

Could we?

What about the Secret Stuff from MJ's bottle in Space Jam?

Could we?

What about the Secret Stuff from MJ's bottle in Space Jam?

Maybe, but I don't like MJ and I don't like Space Jam

camb.gif