Fuller Will Transfer

A few grad transfers that would be available or are considering but I doubt we look at: I mentioned Keene last year from YSU and then he went to Central Michigan and decided to avg 30 ppg. I just think it makes more sense for Miles to add someone now that his job is on the line.

Jahad Thomas (UMass Lowell) 18 pts 9 reb, 4 asst

Geno Thorpe (USF) 15 pts 4 asst
Cameron Reynolds (Tulane) 17 pts, 7 reb

A few grad transfers that would be available or are considering but I doubt we look at: I mentioned Keene last year from YSU and then he went to Central Michigan and decided to avg 30 ppg. I just think it makes more sense for Miles to add someone now that his job is on the line.

Jahad Thomas (UMass Lowell) 18 pts 9 reb, 4 asst

Geno Thorpe (USF) 15 pts 4 asst

Cameron Reynolds (Tulane) 17 pts, 7 reb

Keene is a defensive turnstile who couldn't play B1G ball if he wanted to. Just saying

And with that there is no longer anyone from the 2013 or 2014 recruiting classes on the roster.

Fuller was the highest ranked player from those two classes and he has been passed by every recruit from the past 2 classes. We have 5 players in the past 2 classes that are ranked considerably higher then him and that doesn't include the transfers that are very talented. We all know that we got a steal with Tai (very underrated). It would be nice to have some of that class around next year for experience however from a talent standpoint it is probably best that they have all moved on as has Fuller.

• 4 weeks later...

Fuller will almost certainly start at USD, and whether or not he can finish his career with a trip to the dance will hinge on his ability to replace Tyler Flack. Every other spot on the floor and the coaching staff are solid. Hoping Smith is able to bring out some of that potential many schools saw in him out of high school.

• 3 months later...