Winter Testing Numbers

Man, I sure wish they'd start publishing the winter testing numbers again! We always used to see these about this time of the year. Then Pelini, as part of his raging paranoia, started keeping the winter testing numbers secret a few years ago. Like it would somehow give away our team secrets or something. Sure wish Riley would publish them again.

Man, I sure wish they'd start publishing the winter testing numbers again! We always used to see these about this time of the year. Then Pelini, as part of his raging paranoia, started keeping the winter testing numbers secret a few years ago. Like it would somehow give away our team secrets or something. Sure wish Riley would publish them again.

Do other schools publish this info?

Back in the day Snyder wouldn't disclose the nature of an injury, now its standard procedure

Do other schools publish this info?

Back in the day Snyder wouldn't disclose the nature of an injury, now its standard procedure

Publishing them would certainly provide more motivation to work hard. Although it also might create unnecessary criticism of the athletes. Strength is important, but you'd probably have a lot of uneducated opinions come out about kids and their work ethics based on the numbers.

• Fire 1