24:Legacy (spoilers)

I'm a bit of a sucker for this series for better or for worse. I know it's not a very good show, but I can't help but watch it.

So far:

- Of course the Muslim girl at school suspected of being a terrorist is really a terrorist.

- We have the "good Muslim/bad Muslim" trope in full force.

- "We need to use enhanced interrogation."

- Seriously stereotypical "hood" storyline.

- I feel like this story is going to decline even further once they bring Tony Almeida back. Sometimes it's best to just move on.

Non-spoiler:

- Serious Andy Bernard (The Office - US) lookalike. Also named Andy. It's confusing.

- Miranda Otto! Also, the new lead is pretty good.

- I think I heard a "Dammit!" somewhere in there. Nice callback :P

I tried, I really tried to like this show but I just can't. I loved the original 24's with Kiefer (well all except for the last season) but I have been unable to care for this Legacy show at all. The side stories are weak to just plain bad and I can't get in to caring about the main characters and I don't buy the credibility of any of them. When Jack was a badass, he sold it and it was easy to buy into it. I don't know if it's the acting or just plain lazy writing this time around but it's pretty weak sauce compared to the original series.