Block Destruction

Perhaps one or more of the tech junkies on this site, who know the hows and where and whats of the process, can post a couple videos of what Diaco says is the proper form of 'block destruction' so we can all see for ourselves what our '17 Blackshirts are supposed to be doing this fall. ? Most defensive coaches discuss the concept of avoiding blocks, defeating blocks, controlling blocks, etc. What would be the difference between those and block destruction as such, if anything?

this obviously all sounds great and everything but I don't really pay much attention to this. Bob is absolutely masterful with his words, could sell ice to eskimos at 5x face value.

The one thing I will listen to him on is when he praises a player. At UConn he continuously offered the highest of praise for Byron Jones, calling him the best CB in the country and Obi Melifonwu, calling him the "best and most athletic safety he's ever coached". BJ ended up being a first rounder and starts for the Cowboys and Obi just absolutely tore up the combine. Bob also heaped praise on our #1 corner Jamar Summers who is an absolute beast. A lot of this other talk is just Bob being Bob but if he singles out individuals as having elite talent or skills then listen to him because he isn't just juicing the guys up for no reason.

Bob is absolutely masterful with his words, could sell ice to eskimos at 5x face value.

He must not be a good businessman then, 5x zero is still zero............
Last time I checked they sold ice at convenience stores..... Just sayin..
Yes down in the lower 48, but for an Eskimo where ice is all around, I am betting the starting value is zero.

Bob is absolutely masterful with his words, could sell ice to eskimos at 5x face value.

Yes down in the lower 48, but for an Eskimo where ice is all around, I am betting the starting value is zero.
yea if you want to go and get it yourself, but why do that when I can bring it to you for the low cost of $5?

Well, that's not accounting for impurities that may or may not be in the natural ice all around. If we are talking Eskimos, they tend to live near the sea (for seal hunting purposes) so much of the ice that would be nearby would be either salty ice from the ocean, polluted ice and snow from the atmosphere, or the $2 bag of ice from the convenience store, frozen from filtered and treated water. Which sounds more palatable? That's right, the filtered and treated ice they have to pay for. Better to pay $2 for some ice than $200 for a trip to the doctor.

A good salesman will prove the value of ice even to Eskimo's.

I have a brother that could do this. He'd leave with a huge order and leave behind a bunch of Eskimo's that were convinced they got the better end of the deal.