DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

Was just coming to post this.

WHY? Why if there is no wrongdoing, and nothing to hide are they spending time trying to quiet anyone? If I was Sally Yates I'd be even more anxious to talk. Shoot, wonder why there are so many leaks ...

What in the world can be worth Nunes hanging himself over this administration - what do they have on him that is making him throw away a relatively decent career?

What in the world can be worth Nunes hanging himself over this administration - what do they have on him that is making him throw away a relatively decent career?

Nunes was part of the transition team...

If they don't have dirt on him, they are paying him a lot of $

And last night Trump went on a tweet blast to ask why Hillary's Russian connections aren't being investigated. I've given up all hope that he will ever act presidential - outside of his one moment - the SOTU speech. If you have nothing to hide, there is no reason for Trump to dredge up old accusations against Hillary. Let the justice dept determine if she broke the law (yea I know - it is his justice dept) - he doesn't have to get involved. It isn't his role as president - it is the justice dept's role.

I understand that. I guess what I don't understand is how bad things are that he must be tied to that he's willing to go down in flames for this. Money isn't enough I don't think. It's either personal (videos of him doing nasty stuff w/nasty people) or he's been a part of killing someone. Honestly - these are smart guys. Its easy to do damage control if it's money - admit it, and fade away.

I understand that. I guess what I don't understand is how bad things are that he must be tied to that he's willing to go down in flames for this. Money isn't enough I don't think. It's either personal (videos of him doing nasty stuff w/nasty people) or he's been a part of killing someone. Honestly - these are smart guys. Its easy to do damage control if it's money - admit it, and fade away.

Seriously??? Come on!

This isn't House of Cards. He didn't kill anybody, and not everyone has a sex tape. He's just your run of the mill Washington idiot that thinks he can score big by brown nosing the president.

• Fire 2

Some people will always be drawn to power. The Trump administration encourages this: loyalty and fealty will be rewarded, opponents will be ruthlessly punished. If this sounds like "not a democracy" to you, you'd be right. At least, it's clearly the vision they are working to realize.

The number of people whose political careers would already be over had Trump not won in November. But he did.

And he may yet succeed in this contest of wills.