DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

if there is nothing to hide and this is all a witch hunt...why would the wh drag this out and deny deny deny instead of encouraging the investigation to go as fast as possible so they can hurry up and get the evidence out there that it is all really just a witch hunt and discredit and disgrace the dems?

if there is nothing to hide and this is all a witch hunt...why would the wh drag this out and deny deny deny instead of encouraging the investigation to go as fast as possible so they can hurry up and get the evidence out there that it is all really just a witch hunt and discredit and disgrace the dems?

I'm swinging between "WTF are they doing? These are criminals! They've put us all in danger. Why is there no sense of urgency?" and "Take your time, do it right - dot all the "i's" and cross all the "t's"

So either Flynn has nothing of value, or he has so much that the FBI wants to bury him. Get your popcorn ready...

Just going on what two guys on CNN were saying this morning. They both had worked in the intel/FBI industry. If I remember right, they both said they wouldn't accept the offer to have him testify and give him immunity. They claimed they would let the FBI finish their investigation before anything is offered.

Not sure if I've said this out loud here yet or not, but I think we are going to find out there are many unnamed (and maybe named someday) national heros fighting to do the right thing.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/obama-officials-made-list-russia-probe-documents-keep-them-safe-n741146?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_np

Also I reread some of the details from Watergate this morning, I'd forgotten that DeepThroat was such a higher up at the FBI.

You know, we could save a TON of money if we just conducted the presidency entered on Twitter and Fox News.

Any idea how much it COSTS to staff and maintain the entire White House & DC? It's not pretty, folks. Bigly costs.

We could really start chipping away at that deficit. It's just more efficient, if you think about it. Under budget and ahead of schedule...

• Fire 1