DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

Very very interesting.  I wonder if this includes Trump.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - The judge presiding over the criminal case against President Donald Trump’s former campaign manager issued a gag order on Wednesday barring anyone involved in the case from making public statements that might taint it.

• Plus1 3

Kitchen must be getting hotter:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-risks-coup-mueller-investigation-114449698.html

“We are at risk of a coup d'etat in this country if we allow an unaccountable person, with no oversight, to undermine the duly-elected President of the United States,” said Florida Congressman Rep. Matt Gaetz from the chamber floor.

He was joined by other members of the House Freedom Caucus, a hard-right group of Republicans, who brought a motion last week calling for Mueller step down because of “obvious conflicts of interest.” The measure wouldn’t be binding, but it would put the House on record in opposition to Mueller.

23 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Hope so. It is impossible for Trump to keep his mouth shut - they will then get him for obstructing justice.  Nice trap set:P

That is what I thought of when I saw this.

Judge puts a gag order on.  Trump can't help it and tweets about the case......game on.

Imagine if Trump would try to fire a judge who found him in contempt of court (If that's the appropriate charge) because of tweeting.

I'd need to pop a bag of popcorn for that.

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

That is what I thought of when I saw this.

Judge puts a gag order on.  Trump can't help it and tweets about the case......game on.

Imagine if Trump would try to fire a judge who found him in contempt of court (If that's the appropriate charge) because of tweeting.

I'd need to pop a bag of popcorn for that.

:snacks::snacks:ONE FOR EACH OF US

Steve Miller a top White House aide was the latest to be interviewed by Mueller. In other news, WH officials say there will be no meeting between Putin and Trump today. Kremlin officials say that nothing will stop the two from having a meeting....:blink:

Edited by Nebfanatic