DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

You know what's funny?

Iran colluded with the Reagan camp to withhold the release of the American hostages to ensure Jimmy Carter's defeat in the 1980 election. 

That was worse than this.

Just for kicks they did it again five years later, negotiating with terrorists using money from an illegal arms sale.  A few years of kid glove hearings to shield the President, and everyone involved got pardoned. The biggest asshole in the bunch just got appointed NRA President. 

If everything about Donald Trump and Russia is true, even the urine-soaked hookers, Trump will remain in office.

11 hours ago, Moiraine said:

Republicans want a special counsel to investigate the investigation of Trump.

These people make me sick.

it's the OJ Simpson defense.   put the police on trial.   it's also a favorite mob defense.   

• Plus1 2
7 minutes ago, commando said:

it's the OJ Simpson defense.   put the police on trial.   it's also a favorite mob defense.   

Remember when Republicans were voting for someone who respected law enforcement?  Remember when they were just outraged that some people would question and talk about law enforcement not doing their jobs properly and harming people and communities?

Naaa....me niether.  

• Plus1 2

58 minutes ago, Clifford Franklin said:

F#ck this guy.

Nunes embodies everything that is broken & wrong in Washington right now.

The Democrats have to get the House to get this guy out of his current position. I kind of have a feeling Trump and the GOP's attack on democracy is going to get a lot worse leading up to the election. They have to do everything they can think of to make the other side the bad guy.

• Plus1 2