DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

I'll give some credit to all the runners heckling his "water station" at the Lincoln Marathon yesterday.
Please explain.
Same same. I must have missed this as well.

Nothing too exciting. But in my stretch of runners there were a lot of thumbs down or "do the right thing!" towards Sasse's direction. There was also a counter protest across the street that got a lot of applause and "thumbs up" from runners. Again, this was in the group of runners of about 100 in my vicinity. I'd guess 30-40 made a point to "protest". Again, nothing exciting, but Sasse was probably just hoping to hand out water and smile and not have to deal with it...

So....please explain why you are giving these runners "some" credit.

I was just making a comment in passing, I doubt the runners kept him awake Sunday night. But part of me likes to think that he realizes he can't just step in line with fellow party members and not expect some blow back.

I took his Tweet as saying nothing more than, "look at me, I'm not like the others!"

Sasse has been a very vocal opponent of Trump all the way back to during the election. He has been one of the few Republicans that has been willing to step outside party lines on Trump.

Now, maybe you saw the protesters or runners saying something different. But, I would suspect (Since Nebraska voted something like 97% for Trump) he was being heckled by Nebraska runners BECAUSE he has opposed Trump....not because he supports him.

I'll give some credit to all the runners heckling his "water station" at the Lincoln Marathon yesterday.
Please explain.
Same same. I must have missed this as well.

Nothing too exciting. But in my stretch of runners there were a lot of thumbs down or "do the right thing!" towards Sasse's direction. There was also a counter protest across the street that got a lot of applause and "thumbs up" from runners. Again, this was in the group of runners of about 100 in my vicinity. I'd guess 30-40 made a point to "protest". Again, nothing exciting, but Sasse was probably just hoping to hand out water and smile and not have to deal with it...

So....please explain why you are giving these runners "some" credit.

I was just making a comment in passing, I doubt the runners kept him awake Sunday night. But part of me likes to think that he realizes he can't just step in line with fellow party members and not expect some blow back.

I took his Tweet as saying nothing more than, "look at me, I'm not like the others!"

Sasse has been a very vocal opponent of Trump all the way back to during the election. He has been one of the few Republicans that has been willing to step outside party lines on Trump.

Now, maybe you saw the protesters or runners saying something different. But, I would suspect (Since Nebraska voted something like 97% for Trump) he was being heckled by Nebraska runners BECAUSE he has opposed Trump....not because he supports him.

FYI, Trump won Nebraska with 58.7% of the vote.

Just had an interesting thought.....so I looked it up.

There have been Presidents before that have testified to a Senate committee.

Wouldn't it be fun if the committee would subpoena Trump to testify?

I feel like the odds of POTUS lying under oath are pretty high right now.

• Fire 8

Just had an interesting thought.....so I looked it up.

There have been Presidents before that have testified to a Senate committee.

Wouldn't it be fun if the committee would subpoena Trump to testify?

I feel like the odds of POTUS lying under oath are pretty high right now.

We've seen how lying under oath has worked out with another President. I'm guessing this one would have issues a little more important involved than a blue dress.