DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

Getting harder to make a case Jr. isn't a complete moron with no loyalty to the stars and stripes.

WASHINGTON — Before arranging a meeting with a Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer he believed would offer him compromising information about Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump Jr. was informed in an email that the material was part of a Russian government effort to aid his father’s candidacy, according to three people with knowledge of the email.

The email to the younger Mr. Trump was sent by Rob Goldstone, a publicist and former British tabloid reporter who helped broker the June 2016 meeting. In a statement on Sunday, Mr. Trump acknowledged that he was interested in receiving damaging information about Mrs. Clinton, but gave no indication that he thought the lawyer might have been a Kremlin proxy.

Mr. Goldstone’s message, as described to The New York Times by the three people, indicates that the Russian government was the source of the potentially damaging information. It does not elaborate on the wider effort by Moscow to help the Trump campaign. There is no evidence to suggest that the promised damaging information was related to Russian government computer hacking that led to the release of thousands of Democratic National Committee emails.

• Fire 3

I keep going back to that video of Donnie Jr. It is absolutely amazing to me. Now....let's look at everyone's reaction from the White House to so much of this.

Here is a clip of KAC when pressed on this subject. I heard another WH staff member interviewed about 20 minutes ago on CNN and his attitude was the same. Anyone who presses forward on questions about this stuff, their reaction is...attack attack attack....deflect deflect deflect....

LINK

The guy this morning actually said with utter disgust...."You at CNN act like YOU are the investigator". I just about jumped out of my skin. Seriously??? You don't expect a reporter to investigate possible wrongdoings of the administration?

I hope CNN posts that interview soon so I can post it.

These people are disgusting and delusional.

• Fire 2

"...perjury, false statements, and even potentially treason."

And I can't stress enough that I was *just told* by a Nebraska Republican voter that none of this matters, Trump is in, and we should all just get behind him and work together.

People still believe this is all being made up by "the liberals" or "the Democrats." It's scary.

• Fire 3

And I can't stress enough that I was *just told* by a Nebraska Republican voter that none of this matters, Trump is in, and we should all just get behind him and work together.

People still believe this is all being made up by "the liberals" or "the Democrats." It's scary.

This is not surprising when you look at how Fox News is reporting all of this....or lack their of......