DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

This is quite simply the most wildly inappropriate interview I've ever read in my life. Give it a look.

Who the f$#@ does this guy think he is? He's gleefully trashing every single norm and standard we set for proper behavior for the highest office in the land. Did Clinton or Nixon ever come out and openly trash everyone around them? Did they come out and drop poorly veiled threats toward Starr/Cox?

This is unbelievably outrageous.

Help me out guys - why did he chose private? What are the ramifications/benefits of that vs public?

I doubt Kushner chose it. Perhaps he did... I really have no idea.

Obviously privately a lot of people are able to discuss things that they'd otherwise consider too sensitive for public settings. You saw this when Comey and Yates gave their testimonies.

The drawback is we don't get to see any of it, and leaks are probably very hard to come by since it is Senators we're dealing with.

If I was a member of this administration, I would have the hair standing on the back of my neck after hearing Trump's comments about Sessions. Just unbelievable. So Trump wants nothing but yes men around him, & if a person takes an ethical stand as Sessions did and The Donald is uncomfortable with it, then damn the ethics. My bet is that Sessions is planning a dignified exit strategy now. He won't last long and this happens to the guy who was one of Trump's most loyal supporters. No one is safe from the verbal wrath of Trump.

This is quite simply the most wildly inappropriate interview I've ever read in my life. Give it a look.

Who the f$#@ does this guy think he is? He's gleefully trashing every single norm and standard we set for proper behavior for the highest office in the land. Did Clinton or Nixon ever come out and openly trash everyone around them? Did they come out and drop poorly veiled threats toward Starr/Cox?

This is unbelievably outrageous.

The Bold: Yes - remember Travelgate during the Clinton admin? Clinton's didn't like the existing travel staff, trashed the staff and then moved in their own people. Hillary was known to trash people left and right - that was her MO - but that was basically done behind the scenes unlike Trump who seems to not have a problem throwing under the bus even his most loyal supporters. He is an egomaniac who always needs stroking and revolts in anger if someone says or does the 'right thing' that makes him feel uncomfortable.

Mueller isn't kidding around. He's digging into Trump's Russian business dealings.

Knapp, how do you get these tweets so quickly!! Well that is good news. Like the article I posted yesterday or day before said - it is all about following the money (isn't that the usual case in most investigations?). As one reporter stated, Trump has been so inconsistent on almost everything - back peddling on campaign promises left and right. But he has been remarkably consistent in his comments with regard to Russia: I want better relationships with Russia. Makes you wonder just a bit about their arrangements, blackmail, financial ties - puppet on a string. :o

Holy cow. Several of those things in the Jaffy tweet are things that Rachel Maddow was digging into quite frequently on her show (I think - I don't watch very much other than clips on Twitter). Those are thing her investigative skills were turning up but that got very little run elsewhere in the media. The fact that Mueller is confirmed to be looking at those is huge.

OTOH, that was the red line in the sand Trump drew for Mueller in regards to being fired. Let's see if his bark is worse than his bite or not.

If you think stuff is crazy now, wait until he fires Mueller.

Holy cow. Several of those things in the Jaffy tweet are things that Rachel Maddow was digging into quite frequently on her show (I think - I don't watch very much other than clips on Twitter). Those are thing her investigative skills were turning up but that got very little run elsewhere in the media. The fact that Mueller is confirmed to be looking at those is huge.

OTOH, that was the red line in the sand Trump drew for Mueller in regards to being fired. Let's see if his bark is worse than his bite or not.

If you think stuff is crazy now, wait until he fires Mueller.

Didn't one of the members of the committee say that they would just re-appoint Mueller? Yeah, I hope Trump tries it.

Let Trump try to fire Mueller - he'll have Nixon written across his orange forehead in a flash. His ending will be the same - perhaps worse as - he won't have a Ford to pardon him from his serious crimes. Nixon had won his re-election in a landslide and still had considerable support wtin the party. The USA was coming out of the Vietnam mess and Ford felt the country didn't need the trauma of a ex-president in jail. Trump has no such loyalty or voter appeal. If Pence survives this, he will want to salvage his political future and pardoning Trump would not help. Of course if Pence survives this and becomes President after Trump is impeached or resigns, I can just about guaranty the 2020 election will be all Dem.