DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

I'm reading that Comey said both DNC and RNC were hacked during the election, but only Democrats had their info leaked.

Wikileaks appears more and more complicit in submarining Clinton's campaign. The hackers may or may not be Russian. And we have a man in the White House blatantly spreading misinformation.

How long until Republicans cut bait and distance themselves from Trump? And by that I mean both political figures and the holdouts among the citizenry.

• Fire 3

The calculus is the same as it has always been. Ride this puppy out to use Trump as a vessel to get to tax cuts, deregulation and their ACA replacement, and chuck Trump under the bus at the first sign of trouble that actually impacts them with Pence as a suitable replacement.

I can only hope some of these gutless cowards get dragged down with him.

• Fire 2

Honor I'm looking for from the citizens. I strongly believe in the truth and justice of the American people. We may make mistakes but we are not a people prone to evil, and once exposed we tend to denounce it.

From the politicians I'm hoping that political expediency wins out more than anything.