• Rutgers
    • Temple
    • Connecticut
    • Syracuse
    • Pittsburgh
    • Boston College
    • Purdue

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/23/2017 at 03:42 AM

if he committed it means Moore is gone

I disagree. It may be the case but I'm not sure they are mutually exclusive.

Well if you learn one thing from his highlights its that he can go up and catch a fade route jump ball in the corner of the end zone. That alone seems to be 75% of his junior tape. Not the worst thing to add to our receiving corp with what we got last year and have in Allen for '18. Definitely no where near the level of Moore, but to have a guy you can loft it up to anywhere inside the 20 and he'll go get it is definitely a huge plus.

I've said for a long time that uncommittable offers are stupid. They're not real offers so what's the point.

There's not really anything wrong with them as long as the kid clearly understands what is really going on. I have my suspicions that doesn't really happen a lot of the time. Case in point.

• Fire 1

I've said for a long time that uncommittable offers are stupid. They're not real offers so what's the point.

There's not really anything wrong with them as long as the kid clearly understands what is really going on. I have my suspicions that doesn't really happen a lot of the time. Case in point.

Agreed.

I also wonder how many of these kids read: "we want you" or "you'd be great in our offense" as an offer. Plus, making it look like you've got a bunch of great offers is a nice self promotion tool to get more.

Since colleges can't say whether or not someone has an offer I'm guessing lists are a bit inflated.

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...