Wrestlemania 33

Okay, too late. Goldberg sucks ass. He always has and always will. Sorry not sorry.

The guy is 50ish and hasn't wrestled in over a decade. Comes back and beats the most legitimate monster ever on the roster in a squash match. Fine. But then they build it up for Rumble and it is a total let down where he just dumps Lesnar out quick. He doesn't even win the match but gets a title shot because he's Goldberg (kinda Cena's thing) and wind the belt in a squash.

So, in 7 months or so of a return he has wrestled exactly 2 singles matches. Roughly 3 minutes of actual ring time including Rumble. Doesn't even show up every week even though he's champion.

Can not wait until he disappears.

Okay, too late. Goldberg sucks ass. He always has and always will. Sorry not sorry.

The guy is 50ish and hasn't wrestled in over a decade. Comes back and beats the most legitimate monster ever on the roster in a squash match. Fine. But then they build it up for Rumble and it is a total let down where he just dumps Lesnar out quick. He doesn't even win the match but gets a title shot because he's Goldberg (kinda Cena's thing) and wind the belt in a squash.

So, in 7 months or so of a return he has wrestled exactly 2 singles matches. Roughly 3 minutes of actual ring time including Rumble. Doesn't even show up every week even though he's champion.

And when Lesnar beats him Sunday it will be the exact same thing. He will show up once every three months as champion until Reigns wins it from him at Summerslam. RAW is predictable and stupid now. Smackdown is the A brand and its not even close.

Wyatt/Orton should be main event with Wyatt retaining.

AJ Styles talents are being wasted in a match with Shane McMahon.

Undertaker vs. Reigns is gonna be an absolute borefest. Undertaker needs to have a buried alive match at Summerslam, losing the match and being buried alive inside the casket and never be seen again. Not even appearances on Raw or Smackdown to promote. Just done. That's the only way to retire his character and it would be amazing.

The tag team division, might as well just get rid of it. Its terrible. Enzo and Cass are becoming very boring, same with New Day. Big E just needs to turn on them and go single. Cesaro should be single wrestler at the top of the mid card with occasional main event push.

Cena/Nikki vs. Miz/Maryse does not intrigue me one bit.

Ambrose/Corbin should be a decent match.

This years WrestleMania is going to be one of the worst of all time, imo.

I've got a handful of friends that all work at DDP Yoga. All in tow this weekend for DDP to get inducted and to enjoy the festivities.

My buddy Nathan just palled around with Hulk Hogan for a bit. I don't care about wrestling at all but it's pretty cool keeping up with what they do

17629735_10210824258834007_5829777477470

Kind of sounds like Lesnars time in MMA

Loses MMA debut, beats the next two opponents and gets a title shot cause he's Lesnar

Cruiserweight Title
Austin Aries vs Neville ©

First off, I'm a huge Aries fan and have been for years. His size will keep him down in WWE unfortunately. That said, keep belt on Neville for now. Feud is too new at this point. The match will be fantastic, Aries is a hard in ring worker and Neville is always fun to watch. I predict Neville retains.

Smackdown Womens Title Cluster Match
Natalya vs Mickie vs Becky vs Naomi vs Carmella vs Naomi vs Alexa ©

This is a mess, which is unfortunate because the Smackdown women's roster is really good. I love Alexa as heel champ, she has the perfect attitude and is great on the mic and in the ring. Naomi's injury came at an awful time after she won the belt and since it's in Orlando I expect her to win the title here, Naomi becomes a 2x Smackdown Women's Champ.

Andre The Giant Battle Royal

I don't even know all the entrants, Braun Strowman wins this and anything else would be stupid.

RAW Tag Title Ladder Match
Enzo/Cass vs Cesaro/Sheamus vs Anderson/Gallows ©

I was pretty meh about this match, even though I like the pairing of Cesaro and Sheamus. As champs Gallows and Anderson haven't been booked worth a damn. Then they announced it as a ladder match. Game changer. This could be an incredible match if they take the reigns off and let them all go to work. I honestly don't know where they go from here with the RAW Tag belts, I feel like they put them on Enzo and Cass so that's my prediction.

Intercontinental Title Match
Baron Corbin vs Dean Ambrose ©

This could be the match that Ambrose and Lesnar failed to give us last year. They have a decent chemistry and this feud is the most interesting thing Ambrose has done in what feels like ages. Huge potential here, I like Corbin to win and capture his 1st title.

Nikky Bella and John Cena vs The Miz and Maryse

This match is basically just a way to make Nikki Bella happy on her way out of the ring. A Mania match with her boyfriend before she retires. Kills me since Cena SHOULD be wrestling Undertaker, but I digress. Miz has been on fire lately and he should hands down get the win in this match to push him back towards the main event. BUT since this is probably Nikki's swan song I predict Nikki Bella pins Miz to win this stupid match for her and Cena.

United States Title Match
Kevin Owens vs Chris Jericho ©

This is easily the best booked match of the night. It should be for the Universal Title and it should be the main event. But it's not because of frickin Bill frickin Goldberg. Jericho has been doing his best work in years as of late and makes a great opponent for the rising star in Owens. I LOVE Kevin Owens. I love his in ring work. I love his mic work. I love his whole shtick and everything about him. I just hope his next title run is a serious heel solo run. This match can be a major catalyst and I can't wait to see it. Kevin Owens wins clean, maybe a bit of cheating when the refs not looking, but KO gets the W.

RAW Womens Title Match
Sasha vs Charlotte vs Nia vs Bayley ©

Screw this match. Sasha and Charlotte are great. But Nia Jax is just awful, she isn't good in the ring or on the mic. And I wish I could get behind Bayley, but she just wasn't ready for this push yet. And her ending Charlotte's PPV streak was freaking stupid for multiple reasons. Her title run has been a failure. Please put the belt back on Charlotte for the foreseeable future. But I predict Sasha turns heel, thankfully, and recaptures the title for the 4th time.

Roman Reigns vs The Undertaker

I'll say it, Taker looked a little out of shape at the Rumble. And I hate Roman Reigns with a passion. He is a terrible face and he has no audience support. If Taker has one more Mania in him for next year he can afford a loss here. Turn Reigns heel and give him the win even though he sucks. I predict Reigns wins and kinda sorta turns bad guy but not all the way yet.

AJ Styles vs Shane McMahon

AJ Styles is an absolute sensation. He was the main reason TNA got as popular as it did. He is incapable of having a bad match. Put him in there with a corpse and he still has a 5* match. His feuds with Daniels, Joe, Angle, Sting, Bully, Jericho and Cena are all classics. They could have easily built up a match between him and Angle for this card....instead he is facing the novelty act Shane McMahon because you have to have one on the damn show I guess. Look, Shane gives 120% every match and always provides a few GREAT high spots. But he is NOT a WRESTLER! It's a travesty the greatest wrestler in the world right now is facing a novelty act at Wrestlemania after such an amazing WWE debut year. That said, they have a decent chemistry and this match will be pretty good. AJ wins because ya know, he's a wrestler.

HHH vs Seth Rollins

I love me some Seth Rollins. I feel they kinda botched this feud although it did pick up towards the end. Could have been so much more. This should have happened last year so both men will be ready to deliver, well at least Rollins will. Rollins gets the win.

World Title Match
Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt ©

This is the 2nd best booked match on the card. It got a little wacky but basically delivered. I like both guys, think Wyatt deserves this title run, long overdue. I think Randy looks like he has the win in the bag until Erik Rowan pops back up only to be thwarted by Luke Harper. The distraction is just enough to give Bray the upper hand, he hits "Sister Abigail" and Bray Wyatt retains the title and gets a well deserved Mania win.

Universal Title Match
Brock Lesnar vs Bill Goldberg ©

I'm a Lesnar fan. I think his in ring skills are underappreciated, the guy takes bumps almost as good as Sammi Zayn and Sasha Banks. Seriously, go watch Lesnar take a move. He puts maximum effort into it every time. You just don't realize it because he is typically destroying opponents as he should. Goldberg sucks. He's 50 and can't carry himself through a match for sh#t, barely ever could to be honest. The guy is still green at 50 ffs. At least if a part time Lesnar wins the belt here, he will contribute a more entertaining match with whoever he feuds with next. Goldberg can't do sh#t, his title run is a joke and is merely a marketing ploy. I hope this is a classic but I'm not stupid. Goldberg hits his 2 moves, Lesnar kicks out. Lesnar suplexes Goldberg roughly 5 times, Goldberg kicks out. Lesnar F5's him, he kicks out. Lesnar hits another F5 and 1...2...3, Lesnar is new Universal Champion.