Spring Game TV Coverage

I never saw the Spring Game

Can someone upload it?

I'd love to watch it

Gimme the link when you do.

I'll try to have it done by Sunday afternoon. I'll post it in this thread, and also the season video thread when it's done.
How's it coming?

My capture card took a dump. It's $150 for a new one, so, it's gonna be a week or two before I get it in. Sorry guys!

Can someone upload it?

I'd love to watch it

I'll try to have it done by Sunday afternoon. I'll post it in this thread, and also the season video thread when it's done.
How's it coming?

My capture card took a dump. It's $150 for a new one, so, it's gonna be a week or two before I get it in. Sorry guys!

Gotta work the streets to get the cash, huh? Surely it shouldn't take more than a couple nights to make that kind of money. Just tell em you are a mod on huskerboard and charge extra for your services. You live in Nebraska, that title carries a lot of weight.

Can someone upload it?

I'd love to watch it

How's it coming?

you need a gofundme the community needs your services

Can someone upload it?

I'd love to watch it

How's it coming?

Gotta work the streets to get the cash, huh? Surely it shouldn't take more than a couple nights to make that kind of money. Just tell em you are a mod on huskerboard and charge extra for your services. You live in Nebraska, that title carries a lot of weight.

Ha! I live in Florida, so it probably won't work as well.

Can someone upload it?

I'd love to watch it

How's it coming?

Ha! I live in Florida, so it probably won't work as well.

Aha, no wonder it will take 2 weeks! I'm actually pretty surprised that not a single other person has uploaded it to this point. Even UAB's spring game is online, and I was under the impression they no longer even had a football program.