*****Official 2017-2018 College Football Thread*****

• 2 weeks later...

So many story lines for the B1G this year. Michigan loses a ton of guys but they return Speight who to me looks pretty good at times and not the most decisive at others. A lot of young unproven talent on both off and def this year for them. Will Michigan St. rebound? Can their defense improve? JT Barrett is back for his 8th year for OSU it seems like. Nebraska with new coaches/scheme and quarterbacks. How will Minnesota and Fleck do in his first year there? Can Penn St. keep the momentum going? Northwestern returns Clayton Thorson and Justin Jackson. Can Wiscy keep it going? Do the Hawkeyes actually beat Nebraska 3 times in a row?

Lots of big B1G spring games coming this week.

Indiana - Thursday 6 PM

Minnesota - Saturday 11 AM

Ohio State - Saturday 11:30 AM

Michigan - Saturday NOON

Nebraska - Saturday 1 PM

“We’re not a real good football team right now. Don’t expect to be in April, and the objective is to be ready when the season starts. We see a lot of individual improvement going on right now,” Kirk Ferentz said Friday following an open workout. “We’re doing some good things at times, but…we can’t get lined up sometimes. The formations are different, the language we’re using is different. So the guys are getting used to that still, and we expected that.” - Kirk Ferentz

Iowa reworks offense under OC Brian Ferentz

180339190-e1483998881628.jpg?w=610&h=343

• Fire 2

“We’re not a real good football team right now. Don’t expect to be in April, and the objective is to be ready when the season starts. We see a lot of individual improvement going on right now,” Kirk Ferentz said Friday following an open workout. “We’re doing some good things at times, but…we can’t get lined up sometimes. The formations are different, the language we’re using is different. So the guys are getting used to that still, and we expected that.” - Kirk Ferentz

Iowa reworks offense under OC Brian Ferentz

180339190-e1483998881628.jpg?w=610&h=343

Hate to agree with him, but I wish we could translate that sentiment to some of our fan base. The important stuff isn't next week. There is time to educate, improve strength, and get fundamentally better and be ready for the season.

I feel ya spurs. Everyone is freaking out about cav and the Oline because of some comments by Riley. With past performance, I suppose the concern is understandable but at the same time at this point, every team has an area of concern. That doesn't mean that won't be worked upon and improved by the time the first whistles blow.

Is Your Pee Clear Enough For Tom Herman?

Longhorns writer Anwar Richardson spotted this sign in a bathroom at UTs athletic center:

https://twitter.com/AnwarRichardson/status/851914635833901058

This is nothing special. They have these type of pee charts here at Nebraska and we had them in my high school football locker room.

:lol: That's bizarre to me. I've never seen this anywhere before

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...