The home of Four Huskers Burglarized

Wow, pathetic.

Sidenote: Getting home at 2:56 AM?

Were you in bed every night at 10 PM in college?

Never, not once.

I also wasn't a Nebraska football player. Expectations are a little higher for them, than they are me. (They are in season, no?)

Just to be clear, I was saying it was pathetic for them to break into his home, not that he was home that late.

Wow, pathetic.

Never, not once.

I also wasn't a Nebraska football player. Expectations are a little higher for them, than they are me. (They are in season, no?)

Just to be clear, I was saying it was pathetic for them to break into his home, not that he was home that late.

No, they aren't in season. It's spring practice.

Wow, pathetic.

Never, not once.

Haha!! That is funny. Just bc they play football doesnt mean they dont go out and have fun. In season would be in the fall, this is totally off season. Especially for veterans that have been around.

Wow, pathetic.

Never, not once.

Haha!! That is funny. Just bc they play football doesnt mean they dont go out and have fun. In season would be in the fall, this is totally off season. Especially for veterans that have been around.

Do people really have issues if the players go out and party after a Saturday game during the fall?

Wow, pathetic.

Never, not once.

Do people really have issues if the players go out and party after a Saturday game during the fall?
nope, it's really the only time they should have to party