The home of Four Huskers Burglarized

I guess it's just me.

if it was a Wednesday night I would agree with you but let the dude live on a Saturday evening in the spring, maybe he was coming home from a lady friends.

Wednesday night was when Gateway Bowl (I think that was the name) in Lincoln had college night when I was at UNL. They had discounted bowling and drinks after 9 PM.

I guess it's just me.

if it was a Wednesday night I would agree with you but let the dude live on a Saturday evening in the spring, maybe he was coming home from a lady friends.

Wednesday night was when Gateway Bowl (I think that was the name) in Lincoln had college night when I was at UNL. They had discounted bowling and drinks after 9 PM.
I'm still calling iowa fan.

Drunk iowa fan vs built NU player.

Biceps make em leave.

Don't mess with the best.

Stole jewelry?? Hmmmm......they must have known what was in there.

Yep. Usually in situations like that the person who is doing the robbing know what they have to gain before hand. I was robbed on three separate occasions in college - 2 of the times it was in my fraternity (others got robbed as well) and it ended up being people we knew. The third time was at the house I lived in at the time and the person never got caught but I guarantee it was someone I knew.

Yep. Usually in situations like that the person who is doing the robbing know what they have to gain before hand. I was robbed on three separate occasions in college - 2 of the times it was in my fraternity (others got robbed as well) and it ended up being people we knew. The third time was at the house I lived in at the time and the person never got caught but I guarantee it was someone I knew.
They are suckers.

I'm gonna ask the most important question.

Did you kick their asses in?

Or out?

Or did you turn them inside out?

Did you waffle print them? .

So what do you do in that situation? Cut all ties with people you didn't have complete faith it wasn't them?

So what do you do in that situation? Cut all ties with people you didn't have complete faith it wasn't them?

Fortunately, most of those people were weeded out of my life without me having to do much. It did teach me a couple important life lessons though, the most important being - trust is earned, not given. I used to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Took me a couple times but I quickly learned that's not the way the world works. You become more guarded and careful about people because you learn how many people are not the people they pretend to be. I guarantee if they have a party at their house in the future, they will be much more careful about who is and isn't there.

When you were in college did you own jewelry worth stealing?

Did you own anything worth stealing?

Nope.

Last time I was walking around DONU

I was wearing a dora explorers watch

Not sure she recovered after all that