Jacobsen next on transfer list?

Lol is it too late to fire Tim?

Still plenty of talent on roster

....where?

We lost two good players, that doesnt change the fact people were talking about this having the most "Stars" in years.

Now I think we lose Watson which makes this argument tougher, but if you go by highschool stars, Copeland, palmer, Gill, Watson, Roby and Jordy.

Not as much talent but still some talent.

....where?

We lost two good players, that doesnt change the fact people were talking about this having the most "Stars" in years.

Now I think we lose Watson which makes this argument tougher, but if you go by highschool stars, Copeland, palmer, Gill, Watson, Roby and Jordy.

"Most 'Stars' in years" got us the most losses in school history. Most are much more concerned with the latter than the former.

And now we've lost our top three rebounders and three of our top five scorers.

....where?

"Most 'Stars' in years" got us the most losses in school history. Most are much more concerned with the latter than the former.

And now we've lost our top three rebounders and three of our top five scorers.

I am not saying we didnt lose good players, just saying we still have talent on this team.

It is unknown talent but Copeland and Palmer are both interesting additions.

“I support Michael in his decision to transfer,” Miles said. “Although I am disappointed, we’ve appreciated his hard work in our program over the last two seasons. Michael and I have had numerous discussions regarding his role and what position he would be playing for us in the future. After a lot of thought, Michael decided to find a new school. I understand and respect his decision.”

Huskers.com

So for those trying to say that Morrow was trying to play a position that didn't fit his skills, we now have another player who is transferring in large part because he and Miles aren't on the same page as to their position and role on the team.

If one player has an issue with where they should be playing, might be the player's fault.

If several players have an issue with their positions/roles, the problem is likely ......

• Fire 1

I don't have an issue with Miles using undersized guys at the 4 and 5 spots, if he played an uptempo offense with a bunch of awesome shooters. But, his offense is anything but that, and he prefers to slow things down and focus on defense.

That is why we are seeing guys like Jacobson and Morrow leave. They are asked to play out of position on defense and also play in a boring offensive style of basketball.

• Fire 3

Miles wants the guys to be team players, but it is hard to do that when he won't let you play a position that you think will help the team. Instead you are called out for not being a team player and stuck at a position you do not like, which in turn, will not develop you as a player. So instead of regressing you leave to find a better opportunity.

• Fire 1

I don't have an issue with Miles using undersized guys at the 4 and 5 spots, if he played an uptempo offense with a bunch of awesome shooters. But, his offense is anything but that, and he prefers to slow things down and focus on defense.

That is why we are seeing guys like Jacobson and Morrow leave. They are asked to play out of position on defense and also play in a boring offensive style of basketball.

Yep! Small ball means lots of pressure defense...which they don't do.