Jacobsen next on transfer list?

This really isn't a shock. The players are not stupid. They know that Miles is gone after this year unless the team makes the dance. They already lost their best player to graduation...they lost their second best player to transfer...So some of these guys are starting to look toward the future and seeing if it is a good option to get out now.

Doesn't want to have to play a lot at the 5, especially with Morrow gone.

Miles supposedly told him he plans to add a JUCO/Transfer so Jacobsen can stay at the 4.

Of course, that's easier said than done.

It's unfortunate because Miles should have been going after JUCO big men before Morrow transferred. Morrow is a natural 4, and was playing out of position at the 5.

Doesn't want to have to play a lot at the 5, especially with Morrow gone.

Miles supposedly told him he plans to add a JUCO/Transfer so Jacobsen can stay at the 4.

Of course, that's easier said than done.

It's unfortunate because Miles should have been going after JUCO big men before Morrow transferred. Morrow is a natural 4, and was playing out of position at the 5.

Do you remember how long Miles went after Centers before he finally landed Jordy? It felt like many moons.

Chris Mack needs to get off our lawn. He helped Miles with the on three one defense and in return we gave him Morrow. Now he wants Jacobsen? You gotta be kidding me, unless he thinks he can develop Mike better. Against Michigan Jacobsen started and after getting subbed out he disappeared from the game. So it would not surprise me if he left, and I am not talking the second half when the game was over, I am talking the 14 minute mark to the end of the game.