Duby Okeke - Grad Transfer Center

According to Washnut we offered him. Grad Transfer Center from Winthrop. 6'8 and averaged 3 points/4 rebounds.

Not the solution to our problems, imo.

Winthrop had a really sold year. That PG they had was outstanding.
That they did, but this guy appears to be virtually a non-contributor in a mid major conference.

Obviously I'm not a expert in scouting/player development....but this reeks of Moses Abraham..or worse.

According to Washnut we offered him. Grad Transfer Center from Winthrop. 6'8 and averaged 3 points/4 rebounds.

That they did, but this guy appears to be virtually a non-contributor in a mid major conference.

Obviously I'm not a expert in scouting/player development....but this reeks of Moses Abraham..or worse.

We are only looking for someone to take some minutes in the post for 1 year.

Looks like that's about all he'd do

THIS.

Approximately 7-10 minutes would be perfect. Rebound and play defense. Perfect.

THIS.

I don't think your evaluation of how many minutes are needed is accurate.

THIS.

So does he play more or less minutes than that?

How far have we fallen? (when was the last time that was posted in the BB forum?)

We are not looking for someone to "just take up minutes". We just went through a season where we won less than 15 games and in some of those, didn't look like we belonged on the court. We lost three players and two of those were planning to be good contributors next year with more experience.

This player is NOT what we need to take the program to where we want it to go and to save Mile's job.

• Fire 1

THIS.

Thanks for the insight... did you have thoughts other than that I'm wrong? Ideally Jordy can play 25+ at the 5.

How far have we fallen? (when was the last time that was posted in the BB forum?)

We are not looking for someone to "just take up minutes". We just went through a season where we won less than 15 games and in some of those, didn't look like we belonged on the court. We lost three players and two of those were planning to be good contributors next year with more experience.

This player is NOT what we need to take the program to where we want it to go and to save Mile's job.

Yet, some posters are blatantly rooting for us to fail.

By hoping that a kid that couldn't cut it at Winthrop comes here to "take up minutes, play defense and rebound".

Petty sure this is not the case, though I'm sure you have convinced yourself of this.

I think a decent argument can be made for four out of five years being within one loss of the school record for losses as having already failed. Perhaps things will get better but to keep acting like there is no reason for people to have run out of patience is being naive.

• Fire 4