Mavric

2017 NBA Playoffs

Nebfanatic    761

All jokes aside it's incredible what LeBron does year after year. Had one of his best seasons and one of the best seasons all time in year 14. Set new career highs in assists and rebounding at 55% shooting as well. Incredible.

HuskermanMike    295

Bulls are ahead 2-0 on the #1 seed Boston Celtics. If the Bulls sweep that is really sad, no number one seed should be swept in the playoffs, but I believe Boston will fight back but ultimately lose in 6.

Mavric    9,163

The real question is can Westbrook still get the MVP?

Not sure if this is the case or not but the votes may have already been cast but they just haven't announced it yet.

HuskermanMike    295

Hope my Thunder can at least win both games at home against the Rockets. Get it to a game 7 and make it interesting, but if they get swept I will not be happy.

Nebfanatic    761

But man is LeBron amazing! Incredible game he played last night. Another player I love watching is Giannis. Didn't have huge stats last night but he is definitely going to be one of the best players in the world for a long time to come if he can stay healthy.

Nebfanatic    761

He scored 11 straight crucial points for them, then he continued to play well making smart passes out of the double team to secure the win. That was a great win by the Jazz last night sans Gordon Hayward

HuskermanMike    295

For all the hate Lebron gets about flopping, he played phenomenal the other night against Toronto. He was making off hand passes that were on point, I have always known he was a great passer but some people may not realize that. Lue will need to manage his minutes because I heard he has been logging a ton of minutes in the playoffs. I am expecting a warriors cavs rematch in the finals, the only team in the west that can compete with the warriors is the Spurs. They better come back in that series because if they don't the Warriors will finish off the Rockets in 6 games.

Nebfanatic    761

Lebron is still the games best player despite all of his haters. He is so impactful to his teams success within and outside of the box score.

Isiaih Thomas with a truly special performance last night on his late sisters birthday. Took control and dominated that game down the stretch with 29 in the 4th and OT. It was fun to watch.

HuskermanMike    295

Cavs sweep this one and beat Boston in 6. Cleveland will go to the finals this year and at least the next 2-3 years.

knapplc    17,857

You don't even have to be an NBA fan to appreciate this magnificent photography. Wow, man.

cOBr0B5.jpg

Nebfanatic    761

Big win by San Antonio tonight to take control of likely the most interesting series of the entire playoffs short of the finals. Finally we got a thriller in a very important game. Still think Houston could pull it out though depending on Kawhis status, but if he can play I think it's on to Golden State for the Spurs

zoogs    6,014

Loved this tweet I saw earlier: "Finally, the city of Boston catches a sports break." Celtics with the #1 pick.

ColoradoHusk    3,338

That tweet wins the internet for today (or technically yesterday but whatever).

:laughpound

Yeah, I'm not a LeBron fan, but that's funny as hell.

HuskermanMike    295

Well at least one series is competitive....

I expect the Cavs to come out and dominate game 4 from start to end.

Ty Lue is 26-6 in career playoff games now.

The King was not in the building tonight or if he was it wasn't the Lebron I have seen on 2017.

Nebfanatic    761

I wouldn't call the Cavs-Celts competitive. Still will be over in 5. Kobe is not better than LeBron, sorry. The only statistical case Kobe has on LeBron is 5 rings, but the ring argument in the NBA is such a mirage. Derek Fisher has all of those same rings Kobe has. Don't get me wrong, Kobe was a great player, but he was never playing at the level Lebron is at right now