2017 NBA Playoffs

Mavric

For all the hate Lebron gets about flopping, he played phenomenal the other night against Toronto. He was making off hand passes that were on point, I have always known he was a great passer but some people may not realize that. Lue will need to manage his minutes because I heard he has been logging a ton of minutes in the playoffs. I am expecting a warriors cavs rematch in the finals, the only team in the west that can compete with the warriors is the Spurs. They better come back in that series because if they don't the Warriors will finish off the Rockets in 6 games.

Lebron is still the games best player despite all of his haters. He is so impactful to his teams success within and outside of the box score.

Isiaih Thomas with a truly special performance last night on his late sisters birthday. Took control and dominated that game down the stretch with 29 in the 4th and OT. It was fun to watch.

• Fire 1