2017 NBA Playoffs

Mavric

I wouldn't call the Cavs-Celts competitive. Still will be over in 5. Kobe is not better than LeBron, sorry. The only statistical case Kobe has on LeBron is 5 rings, but the ring argument in the NBA is such a mirage. Derek Fisher has all of those same rings Kobe has. Don't get me wrong, Kobe was a great player, but he was never playing at the level Lebron is at right now

I wouldn't call the Cavs-Celts competitive. Still will be over in 5. Kobe is not better than LeBron, sorry. The only statistical case Kobe has on LeBron is 5 rings, but the ring argument in the NBA is such a mirage. Derek Fisher has all of those same rings Kobe has. Don't get me wrong, Kobe was a great player, but he was never playing at the level Lebron is at right now

The year the Lakers went 15-1 (NBA record) Kobe had more ppg than Shaq going into the Finals. In fact, all 3 years they won together he had a better + - and led the team in scoring leading to the Finals 2/3 years. Shaq was still great, but he fed off the garbage East. Whoever won the West at that time was guaranteed a title. 01' was also the year that ALL the teams the Lakers faced had 50+ wins. Kobe was also only 22 years old

Round 1: Portland Trailblazers

Damon Stoudamire, Steve Smith, Scottie Pippen, Rasheed Wallace, Arvydas Sabonis

Shaq: 27 ppg, 15.7 reb 48% FG

Kobe: 25 ppg, 7.7 ast, 4.3 reb 48% FG

Round 2: Sacramento Kings

Jason Williams, Peja Stojakovic, Hedo Turkoglu, Chris Webber, Vlade Divac

Kobe: 35 ppg, 9 reb, 4.3 ast 47% FG

Shaq: 33 ppg, 17.3 reb 59% FG

Round 3: San Antonio Spurs (WCF)

Avery Johnson, Antonio Daniels, Sean Elliot, Tim Duncan, David Robinson

Kobe: 33 ppg, 7 reb, 7 ast 51% FG

Shaq: 27 ppg, 13 reb 54% FG

• Fire 1

What does that have to do with Kobe not having a statistical case against Lebron? Even if Kobe scored more than Shaq he still had Shaq on his squad who was a beast against the west and the east don't give me that he was feeding of the weak east garbage. Shaq was a beast plain and simple. So was Kobe but you are trying to tell me Kobe is better because he scored the most points on his team on the way to the finals. I would hope so because Kobes game is mostly volume scoring. When you look at scoring efficiency, assists, rebounds, defense and even PPG, Lebron takes the cake. Kobe is an all time great, don't get me wrong, but Lebron is great in every area of his game and can control the game in a way Kobe never could.

http://www.landofbasketball.com/player_comparison/kobe_bryant_vs_lebron_james.htm

• Fire 1

What does that have to do with Kobe not having a statistical case against Lebron? Even if Kobe scored more than Shaq he still had Shaq on his squad who was a beast against the west and the east don't give me that he was feeding of the weak east garbage. Shaq was a beast plain and simple. So was Kobe but you are trying to tell me Kobe is better because he scored the most points on his team on the way to the finals. I would hope so because Kobes game is mostly volume scoring. When you look at scoring efficiency, assists, rebounds, defense and even PPG, Lebron takes the cake. Kobe is an all time great, don't get me wrong, but Lebron is great in every area of his game and can control the game in a way Kobe never could.

http://www.landofbasketball.com/player_comparison/kobe_bryant_vs_lebron_james.htm

So I assume you have Wilt Chamberlain as the greatest player of all-time? If not, you are cherry picking things you think should consider that player being the best. Lebron like all other players will eventually decline in stats avg. Kobe graduated HS at 17 and didn't get a lot of PT the first few years which brought his career averages down. Lebron was more ready out of HS mainly due to him graduating at 19.5 years old. He also left to play with Wade and Bosh and now Irving and Love all 4 will be HOF players.

• Fire 1