Which Huskers have you partied with?

Octavius McFarland threatened to kill me. Does that count?

Kyle Vanden Bosch threatened to kill my roommate.

Story?

Freshman year, we were in our dorm room at Harper. Nice night out, so everyone had their windows open letting in the fresh air. You can hear some yelling outside, as is the norm. I was on my computer (playing FIFA, not studying of course), roomie is studying. All of a sudden there is a loud pound at the door (again I am playing FIFA, so I can't get the door). Roomie goes to open it and there stands Vanden Bosch, face beet red.

Vanden Bosch: <elevated voice> Were you the g-- d--- m----- f----- that was yelling s--- at me?

Roommate: <in the most scared voice possible> No, sir. I don't know what you are talking about. I was studying.

Me: <jaw dropped, speechless at my desk>

Vanden Bosch: <looks in the room, sees its just me and my roommate> You better hope I don't find out it was you yelling that s--- or I will f------ kill you <walks away>

After both of us cleaned up our pants, we pieced together that Vanden Bosch was down in the courtyard and someone was yelling at him from a window. He must have tried to figure out what room it was by counting the floors/windows. And his counting was off.

• Fire 1

Story?

Freshman year, we were in our dorm room at Harper. Nice night out, so everyone had their windows open letting in the fresh air. You can hear some yelling outside, as is the norm. I was on my computer (playing FIFA, not studying of course), roomie is studying. All of a sudden there is a loud pound at the door (again I am playing FIFA, so I can't get the door). Roomie goes to open it and there stands Vanden Bosch, face beet red.

Vanden Bosch: <elevated voice> Were you the g-- d--- m----- f----- that was yelling s--- at me?

Roommate: <in the most scared voice possible> No, sir. I don't know what you are talking about. I was studying.

Vanden Bosch: <looks in the room, sees its just me and my roommate> You better hope I don't find out it was you yelling that s--- or I will f------ kill you <walks away>

After both of us cleaned up our pants, we pieced together that Vanden Bosch was down in the courtyard and someone was yelling at him from a window. He must have tried to figure out what room it was by counting the floors/windows. And his counting was off.

Were his eyes red too?

Kyle+Vanden+Bosch+Detroit+Lions+v+Oaklan

Story?

704-Ace-Ventura-Pet-Detective.gif

• Fire 2

At a house party and Incognito and Mike Stuntz were there. Standing in line at the keg, Richie shoves his way through so he and Mike can get the next fill. Someone, not me, questions what they are doing. Richie turns around and asks the guy if he knows who Mike is. I stood there quietly thinking 'ooh, you f'd up bro'. That's where it ended though. From other Incognito stories, I think the guy was lucky Richie was in an okay mood.

At a house party and Incognito and Mike Stuntz were there. Standing in line at the keg, Richie shoves his way through so he and Mike can get the next fill. Someone, not me, questions what they are doing. Richie turns around and asks the guy if he knows who Mike is. I stood there quietly thinking 'ooh, you f'd up bro'. That's where it ended though. From other Incognito stories, I think the guy was lucky Richie was in an okay mood.

That dude was very lucky lol

The Okla Cornhusker Club sponsored a BQ once - part of a golf fundraiser with players from NU, OU and others - ate with and talked to Tommie Frazier, Doug Dubose, Jammie Williams, Mike Rozier, Jeff Kinney, Johnnie Rogers, Brandon Sti, Got great pics that I'll cherish.

Nothing like doing the Heisman pose with Johnnie The Jet Rogers.

Was at a Big Red of the Rockies banquet in Estee Park years ago. Tommie was the guest of honor. As was the custom, they would auction off things to raise funds to support the location in Estes. One of the things up for auction were the shoes Tommie wore for "the run" in the Fiesta bowl against Florida. So, just as the bidding is getting up there, some schmuck who wasn't even bidding asks Tommie how can we be sure those are even your shoes. d******d has him try them on to make sure they fit him....then the bidding proceeds a couple hundred dollars beyond anything this guy could afford anyway. Wanted to slap that guy upside the head.

I was friends with a middle linebacker when I was there. He saved my life a few times when guys would want to kick the crap out of me. He would walk up and they would scatter.

I never understood why guys wanted to beat me up. I'm a lover...not a fighter.

Not a fighter either but... I've always wanted to beat you up!!

:ph34r:chuckleshuffle:P

I was friends with a middle linebacker when I was there. He saved my life a few times when guys would want to kick the crap out of me. He would walk up and they would scatter.

I never understood why guys wanted to beat me up. I'm a lover...not a fighter.

Not a fighter either but... I've always wanted to beat you up!!

:ph34r:chuckleshuffle:P

:bat:box

• 2 weeks later...