Randy Gregory

1 hour ago, dvdcrr said:

1.  Thank you for keeping my quote/post ratio possibly #1 on the site, and you are welcome.

2.  If you had milk on your cereal, or butter with your bagel in downtown Lincoln today, be sure to thank a farmer.  They were up early this morning, and every morning making sure you get what you need.

Pfffffffttt...you’re nowhere near the Top 100 for that. There are other boards and threads where your ratio would be significantly closer to the 1:1 that you desire.

And I do thank the farmers, especially the ones growing hemp and marijuana for those that need it. Not only is it becoming a valuable cash crop, its sustainability helps the environment. 

• Plus1 5

• 1 month later...

Close friend who is a big Cowboy fan has told me that he is doing everything right, and working hard to get back into the good graces of the NFL.  Jones really likes him and is helping as much as possible.  I hope he gets his stuff together as his potential playing days are not very long.   

• Plus1 2
On 4/29/2017 at 12:31 PM, Huskerchussetts said:

It's sad that the NFL bans players over smoking weed..guess they would rather have them addicted to torodol or opioids

Because we all know weed isn’t addictive. He just likes it much more than the millions he could have made. 

• Plus1 3
6 minutes ago, I.M. OLD said:

Because we all know weed isn’t addictive. He just likes it much more than the millions he could have made. 

Just don't. Not even in the same league as perscription drugs when it comes to addiction and that is scientific fact. Its also scientific fact that cannabis protects the brain and speeds recovery of concussions so it is really ridiculous the NFL bans the substance. 

• Plus1 3
5 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Just don't. Not even in the same league as perscription drugs when it comes to addiction and that is scientific fact. Its also scientific fact that cannabis protects the brain and speeds recovery of concussions so it is really ridiculous the NFL bans the substance. 

Show me the studies. What is really ridiculous is the NFL bans HGH, because there’s “actually “ scientific data showing how it aids in rapid healing. Don’t give me the whining about legalizing pot for medical reasons when 99% of medical use is to get stoned. Take the THC out of weed and use it all day long for medical use. If it’s truly not for getting stoned this should be the perfect solution 

• Plus1 3
18 minutes ago, I.M. OLD said:

Show me the studies. What is really ridiculous is the NFL bans HGH, because there’s “actually “ scientific data showing how it aids in rapid healing. Don’t give me the whining about legalizing pot for medical reasons when 99% of medical use is to get stoned. Take the THC out of weed and use it all day long for medical use. If it’s truly not for getting stoned this should be the perfect solution 

https://fusion.tv/video/2778/harvard-psychiatrist-says-weed-heals-concussions/

Im not even find anything about addiction because its just facts. Weed is not physically addictive like opiods.

The do have that its called cbd and alot of people use it, that said the THC provides medicinal value as well and cbd works best when complimented with THC. 

I don't have a problem with unbanning HGH but it is a performance enhancer so I undertand why it is banned. Why is weed banned? It certainly doesn't enhance performance on the field.

Also don't opiods get you 'stoned'? Is that the only value in that? Saying 99% of medical use is just to get stoned is a pretty perposterous statement

• Plus1 3

26 minutes ago, I.M. OLD said:

It's better to speak out of your mouth than your ass

• Plus1 3
5 hours ago, I.M. OLD said:

Don’t give me the whining about legalizing pot for medical reasons when 99% of medical use is to get stoned.

That's a bunch of bulls#!t. I know people who've used it for their cancer. People who've never done a drug in their lives before they got sick.

• Plus1 2

All you have to do is look to Colorado’s dial a doctor, oh I have a headache, ok here’s a prescription. My toe hurts, ok here is a prescription! Again show me “Real” science. The VA HAS, and it’s exactly opposite of empirical data. Much higher suicide rates. Weed is as bad or worse than tobacco for lung cancer. Any terminal or cancer patient can use any confiscated drug as far as I am concerned. Tell me Gregory isn’t addicted to weed with a straight face. If you are choosing it over your livelihood you are addicted. He is one of many that have ruined their lives because of it. My job depends on my class A license. I like to have 1-2 beers with my meal, but I know I risk my job in doing so, so I don’t. When you can’t make that choice, you are addicted. Today’s GMO pot is not in the same league as the ditch weed from the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s and 90’s. It has been cross polinated to raise the THC. It’s not legal, it’s against the rules so possibly unless he wants to be a broken homeless man he should have stopped. 

• Plus1 4
  • Mavric changed the title to Randy Gregory