Jordan Westerkamp

That may be true but like I said, his attitude tells me all I need to know. I believe he will do it and he seems to believe that more than I do despite the long odds. I trust in belief and hard work over just about anything.

That didn't work out for Tim Tebow.
it worked well enough for him to be a starting quarterback for nearly a season and lead a team to a playoff victory. He could have been in the NFL alot longer had he been open to switching positions. I would say his faith in himself took him pretty far considering his talents at the QB position.

I'm not saying Westy will be a star in the league but I think he will be with an NFL franchise before week one. You don't think so that's fine but I don't see the need to keep refuting me because I think he will considering my opinion is based totally on belief. Basically you can try to change my mind about it but you won't until it actually happens or doesn't happen.

That may be true but like I said, his attitude tells me all I need to know. I believe he will do it and he seems to believe that more than I do despite the long odds. I trust in belief and hard work over just about anything.

That didn't work out for Tim Tebow.
it worked well enough for him to be a starting quarterback for nearly a season and lead a team to a playoff victory. He could have been in the NFL alot longer had he been open to switching positions. I would say his faith in himself took him pretty far considering his talents at the QB position.

I'm not saying Westy will be a star in the league but I think he will be with an NFL franchise before week one. You don't think so that's fine but I don't see the need to keep refuting me because I think he will considering my opinion is based totally on belief. Basically you can try to change my mind about it but you won't until it actually happens or doesn't happen.

I agree with you that hard work will go a long ways in being successful in whatever endeavor you choose. However, the individual talent needs to go along with that hard work.

• 2 weeks later...

• Mavric changed the title to Jordan Westerkamp