** 2017 Opponent Previews: Wisconsin (Game 6) **

Since everyone has been asking, I thought I would offer an in-depth unbiased breakdown of Wisconsin.

First we have "Wis" which phonetically is "Whiz" meaning to urinate or pee.

Next we have "con" which is the opposite of "pro" and refers to negative things or aspects. It can also mean to trick someone.

Lastly is the "sin" which is a dastardly unholy act.

So there you have it. Wisconsin must be a pissy place where negative, tricky people do terrible things. I hope this helps you as you look forward to this game!

Surprisingly in-depth analysis. Thanks!

Feel awful for Jack Cichy. Kid is an absolute terror on the field. Wisconsin lost him halfway through 2016, too. Big shoes to fill next to T.J. Edwards, but Chris Orr / Ryan Connelly could start for almost any team in the conference. Cichy could qualify for a sixth-year, but I'm not sure if he'll get it.

On 7/20/2017 at 0:57 PM, Mavric said:

I would call it a 1-game advantage.  They still play Michigan.

Northwestern and Minnesota also only play one out of the "big three" in the East.

We still have a decent shot at the West, but I think Iowa won't be in the top 3 of the West.

I say we share the West Title with Wisc, and go to Indy on the H2H win.  NW comes in 3rd.

• Plus1 1