Fightin' Erstads at Penn State

Nebraska Cornhuskers (32-17-1, 14-6-1 Big Ten) at Penn State Nitanny Lions (17-35, 3-18 Big Ten)

Thursday, May 18 5:30 PM

Jake Hohensee (6-3) vs Sal Biasi (5-5)

Friday, May 19 5:30 PM

Derek Burkamper (5-4) vs Justin Hagenman (1-10)

Saturday, May 20 10 AM

Jake Meyers (7-1) vs Eric Mock (0-5)

WATCH: All three games will be streamed on GoPSUNow and Sundays game on BTNPlus.

LISTEN: All three games broadcasted on 590 AM in Lincoln and 1400 AM in Omaha.

• Fire 1

Nebraska Cornhuskers (32-17-1, 14-6-1 Big Ten) at Penn State Nitanny Lions (17-35, 3-18 Big Ten)

Thursday, May 18 5:30 PM

Jake Hohensee (6-3) vs Sal Biasi (5-5)

Friday, May 19 5:30 PM

Derek Burkamper (5-4) vs Justin Hagenman (1-10)

Saturday, May 20 10 AM

Jake Meyers (7-1) vs Eric Mock (0-5)

WATCH: All three games will be streamed on GoPSUNow and Sundays game on BTNPlus.

LISTEN: All three games broadcasted on 590 AM in Lincoln and 1400 AM in Omaha.

Based off their starting pitching alone, looks like tonight's game would be their best chance of an upset. I'm hoping for 3 games where there is no drama and we control. GBR!

Is GOPSUNow free?

Other games to watch:

Minnesota vs Purdue

Nebraska still needs Minnesota to lose one game.

My understanding was that we have the tie, which counts as a half-win?

If so, then we need to win all three and we'll be fine, regardless of what Minnesota does...right? :dunno

Other games to watch:

Minnesota vs Purdue

If so, then we need to win all three and we'll be fine, regardless of what Minnesota does...right? :dunno

No, because Minnesota is a half-game ahead of us right now.

Other games to watch:

Minnesota vs Purdue

I show they're both tied on Warren Nolan, and I thought the tie counts for something, especially since Minnesota will have played one fewer game than us.

Other games to watch:

Minnesota vs Purdue

I show they're both tied on Warren Nolan, and I thought the tie counts for something, especially since Minnesota will have played one fewer game than us.

That site lists both of us a #1 but Minnesota has a better winning percentage which is what the B1G goes by.

Other games to watch:

Minnesota vs Purdue

That site lists both of us a #1 but Minnesota has a better winning percentage which is what the B1G goes by.

Ugh. Alright, thanks. So in reality, the tie is going to hurt us more than help.

Other games to watch:

Minnesota vs Purdue

Ugh. Alright, thanks. So in reality, the tie is going to hurt us more than help.

Yes, if we both sweep they win by .010 percentage points

Also we are traveling by bus. The team is going to the Pirates game Sunday and stopping in Columbus, OH for a workout before going to Indiana for the tournament

Did they really take a bus all the way to Penn State? I can see flying into Pittsburgh for the Penn State series, and using charter buses to go from Penn State to Indiana for the B1G tournament. But, busing all the way to Penn State seems ridiculous.

Also we are traveling by bus. The team is going to the Pirates game Sunday and stopping in Columbus, OH for a workout before going to Indiana for the tournament

Did they really take a bus all the way to Penn State? I can see flying into Pittsburgh for the Penn State series, and using charter buses to go from Penn State to Indiana for the B1G tournament. But, busing all the way to Penn State seems ridiculous.
According to the article from OWH.

According to the article from OWH.

I just read the OWH article, and it doesn't say that they bused from Lincoln to Happy Valley. That would be crazy.