** 2017 Opponent Previews: Ohio State (Game 7) **

Jesus people, get a grip. There is a chance to win every single game. Keep in mind Northwestern and Indiana has given these fools a game the past few years. Hell, dumpster Fire Michigan State last year gave them all they could handle.

We have just as much a chance as 3-9 Michigan State to win this game...but to hear it from everyone here, we don't. Just sickening to see you all cowering in the corner on this one with your bottles and forfeit talk.

kpl.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

welp. Just bought my flights.

used miles to get out there. Charlotte-Tulsa-Dallas-Grand Island. Brother who is a student is scooping me in Grand Island Wednesday night when I land and driving me to Lincoln.

Flying out Monday morning except to fly back to Charlotte was ridiculously expensive. So I'm flying to Greenville, SC an hour or so south of Charlotte and my father is kind enough to pick me up when I land and drive me back to Charlotte.

All of this to watch us lose by 40.

• Fire 2

welp. Just bought my flights.

used miles to get out there. Charlotte-Tulsa-Dallas-Grand Island. Brother who is a student is scooping me in Grand Island Wednesday night when I land and driving me to Lincoln.

Flying out Monday morning except to fly back to Charlotte was ridiculously expensive. So I'm flying to Greenville, SC an hour or so south of Charlotte and my father is kind enough to pick me up when I land and drive me back to Charlotte.

All of this to watch us lose by 40.

have faith man... only by 28
  • 2 weeks later...

Ohio State head coach Urban Meyer told BTN of one critical change we can expect from the Buckeye offense with Kevin Wilson now in charge.

Ohio State is going to rev up the pace.

Will it make the Buckeyes even harder for the Huskers to catch?

"When Tom Herman was here (from 2012-14), he introduced us to the (fast) tempo because that's something I've never been an expert at," Meyer said. "We dabbled in it at Florida. But now we want to go fast. We want to play fast, and I have two guys, Kevin Wilson and (quarterbacks coach) Ryan Day -- that's part of their DNA.

"So, even when we're not going fast, we're going fast. And I like that."

OWH

Ohio State head coach Urban Meyer told BTN of one critical change we can expect from the Buckeye offense with Kevin Wilson now in charge.

"When Tom Herman was here (from 2012-14), he introduced us to the (fast) tempo because that's something I've never been an expert at," Meyer said. "We dabbled in it at Florida. But now we want to go fast. We want to play fast, and I have two guys, Kevin Wilson and (quarterbacks coach) Ryan Day -- that's part of their DNA.

OWH

post-8533-0-45480500-1502126124_thumb.jpg

• Fire 4

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/20268480/greg-schiano-ohio-state-buckeyes-defensive-line-better-tampa-bay-buccaneers-2012-13

Schiano on Ohio State's Dline: "We had a great player in Tampa in Gerald McCoy. Tremendous player, but that was one guy," Schiano said. "I go back to my days in Miami in '99 and 2000, and this is clearly a better group."

This should be fun to watch. They aren't better than a NFL Dline but they are talented. 5 or 6 of them will end up being drafted once they are eligible with most of them going in the first two rounds.

OWH

Does this benefit or hinder JT Barrett this season? Will be very interesting to see their offense under Wilson.

OWH

Does this benefit or hinder JT Barrett this season? Will be very interesting to see their offense under Wilson.

I think it will benefit him. Much like when he was under Herman his RS freshman season (2014).