CFB Win Totals 2017 Released

6 wins would suck but I could even excuse that as long as the recruiting stayed extremely strong and there was enough promise for next year.

But only 6 wins would mean something else was bad besides a new defense struggling. It would likely mean that this OLine had a bad year and another bad year would mean Cav has to go, no question. I'd also have to wonder about DL. I think the defensive staff going forward is set up perfectly.

However, even with the insane schedule next year, MR would have to be on the hot seat for me if this is a 6 win season.

• Fire 1

Yes Samuel McKewon, I have a question.

Are you saying (or suggesting), via these tweets, that Nebraska is somehow mathematically tied to a 4-3 or 5-2 home record in 2017, based on past performances?

Or am I completely misinterpreting these tweets?

I'd say it's fair for him to make that suggestion if you are going to predict we never beat Wisconsin....until we do beat them.

Yes Samuel McKewon, I have a question.

Are you saying (or suggesting), via these tweets, that Nebraska is somehow mathematically tied to a 4-3 or 5-2 home record in 2017, based on past performances?

Or am I completely misinterpreting these tweets?

I'd say it's fair for him to make that suggestion if you are going to predict we never beat Wisconsin....until we do beat them.

I didn't say anything about anything being unfair. :dunno

Just asked a question seeking clarification from someone because I wanted to make sure I understood what he was saying.

That is what he was implying yes. Much like you implied we had no shot of beating Wisconsin based off past performance.

I didn't "imply" Nebraska had no shot at beating Wisconsin. I stated it outright.

Listen, all Nebraska has to do to prove me wrong is win.

Right now, we're .200 (1-5) against the Badgers.

This year, the Badgers come to Lincoln, and we have (I think, finally) an accurate passing QB.

I still think Wisconsin will win because I think they're more physical, they're better coached, they play harder, and they want it more.

Their overall record against us bears this out. Talk about #AnInconvenientTruth

That is what he was implying yes. Much like you implied we had no shot of beating Wisconsin based off past performance.

I didn't "imply" Nebraska had no shot at beating Wisconsin. I stated it outright.

This year, the Badgers come to Lincoln, and we have (I think, finally) an accurate passing QB.

I still think Wisconsin will win because I think they're more physical, they're better coached, they play harder, and they want it more.

I would love to hear how you came to the conclusion that they want it more than NU does

You do realize you are lumping 2 seperate coaching regimes into one and making an in accurate scenario right?

How much of this O/U being at 6 is the Riley factor?

If my site ends up having it at 6 I will take the overs...big time (for me...so that means like 50 dollars) but clearly this is an issue.

In my opinion. Anything less than 9 and SE is canned first. Riley is gone two days after the new AD is hired.

Anything less than 7 and SE fires Riley first in hopes of saving his own hide. I would not blame him.

I would love to hear how you came to the conclusion that they want it more than NU does

Would think our (since 2011) .200 record against the Badgers would be ample evidence.

But, since you asked...

Maybe it's the fact that NU can't run the ball. We can't really throw against the Badger defense, and, all told, really can't do sh** against them.

But right, I'm 100% sure that all our losses can be attributed to Wisconsin's higher recruiting classes and greater "talent" level.

:tv

5-6 wins is about right. New QB trying to get in rhythm with receivers, an unproven line,pure vanilla run blocking, new defensive scheme never used in game play by these players. A lot of question marks. Could take two thirds of a season just to gel if at all.