CFB Win Totals 2017 Released

Yes Samuel McKewon, I have a question.

Are you saying (or suggesting), via these tweets, that Nebraska is somehow mathematically tied to a 4-3 or 5-2 home record in 2017, based on past performances?

Or am I completely misinterpreting these tweets?

Not mathematically tired to it. But with a tougher schedule you would be expected to have a worse record. And historically that type of schedule would indicate a couple losses.

• Fire 1

Seriously, I want to put $100 on that line right now!

500... someone let me know when Bovada posts em.

Have contemplated a Bovada account for awhile. If they post six I may create an account, deposit whatever gets there most bonus and put it all on the over.

• Fire 1

IF we win only 6 games, some part of the system will have broken down. I think it's just part of fixing the mess that BO left us! But I also will bet $100, if i get to a sports book where I can lay down the cash, that the huskers win more then 6!

In year 3...losing to NIU, Ark St, Minny, Purdue or Illinois will have nothing to do with Bo.

• Fire 1

That is what he was implying yes. Much like you implied we had no shot of beating Wisconsin based off past performance.

I didn't "imply" Nebraska had no shot at beating Wisconsin. I stated it outright.

Listen, all Nebraska has to do to prove me wrong is win.

Right now, we're .200 (1-5) against the Badgers.

This year, the Badgers come to Lincoln, and we have (I think, finally) an accurate passing QB.

I still think Wisconsin will win because I think they're more physical, they're better coached, they play harder, and they want it more.

Their overall record against us bears this out. Talk about #AnInconvenientTruth

I would love to hear how you came to the conclusion that they want it more than NU does

Would think our (since 2011) .200 record against the Badgers would be ample evidence.

But, since you asked...

Maybe it's the fact that NU can't run the ball. We can't really throw against the Badger defense, and, all told, really can't do sh** against them.

But right, I'm 100% sure that all our losses can be attributed to Wisconsin's higher recruiting classes and greater "talent" level.

:tv

What in gods green hell leads you to think we can't pass against Wisconsin?

That is what he was implying yes. Much like you implied we had no shot of beating Wisconsin based off past performance.

I didn't "imply" Nebraska had no shot at beating Wisconsin. I stated it outright.

This year, the Badgers come to Lincoln, and we have (I think, finally) an accurate passing QB.

I still think Wisconsin will win because I think they're more physical, they're better coached, they play harder, and they want it more.

I would love to hear how you came to the conclusion that they want it more than NU does

Would think our (since 2011) .200 record against the Badgers would be ample evidence.

But, since you asked...

Maybe it's the fact that NU can't run the ball. We can't really throw against the Badger defense, and, all told, really can't do sh** against them.

But right, I'm 100% sure that all our losses can be attributed to Wisconsin's higher recruiting classes and greater "talent" level.

just look at our completion percentage in that game last year. I won't believe we can even complete 50% of our passes until I see it!

But, since you asked...

As I thought, nothing to back it up so just BS

Question - does that TV talk back to you? Because mine at home doesn't...

How much of this O/U being at 6 is the Riley factor?

If my site ends up having it at 6 I will take the overs...big time (for me...so that means like 50 dollars) but clearly this is an issue.

In my opinion. Anything less than 9 and SE is canned first. Riley is gone two days after the new AD is hired.

Anything less than 7 and SE fires Riley first in hopes of saving his own hide. I would not blame him.

Can you explain "Riley Factor" that's new to me?

If my site ends up having it at 6 I will take the overs...big time (for me...so that means like 50 dollars) but clearly this is an issue.

In my opinion. Anything less than 9 and SE is canned first. Riley is gone two days after the new AD is hired.

Anything less than 7 and SE fires Riley first in hopes of saving his own hide. I would not blame him.

Oddsmakers looking at his career coaching record basically and predicting .500 since we have a new QB and new Defense.

But, since you asked...

Because in 2016 Tommy Armstrong had 153 yards passing and we gained, as a team, 152 yards rushing. That's 305 total yards. Hard to win any game with such low offensive output, let alone such a good division opponent.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/boxscore?gameId=400869683

Or 2015, when Tommy passed for 129 yards.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/boxscore?gameId=400763536

Or, 2014 when Tommy passed for 6/18 for 62 yards.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/boxscore?gameId=400547974

Now I realize that now we finally might have actual QBs who can throw...

But until they have a 250+ yard performance, in an actual game against Wisconsin, we really don't know.

This site so bizarre sometimes. I'm pointing out things that are 100% true regarding Nebraska's dismal, year after year, performances against the Badgers, and I'm being put through the proverbial wringer like I'm stating things that are easily disproved and untrue.

#That's The Internet I Guess

:blink:

Oddsmakers looking at his career coaching record basically and predicting .500 since we have a new QB and new Defense.

Yep, thank you.

But, since you asked...

Because in 2016 Tommy Armstrong had 153 yards passing and we gained, as a team, 152 yards rushing. That's 305 total yards. Hard to win any game with such low offensive output, let alone such a good division opponent.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/boxscore?gameId=400869683

Or 2015, when Tommy passed for 129 yards.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/boxscore?gameId=400763536

Or, 2014 when Tommy passed for 6/18 for 62 yards.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/boxscore?gameId=400547974

Now I realize that now we finally might have actual QBs who can throw...

But until they have a 250+ yard performance, in an actual game against Wisconsin, we really don't know.

This site so bizarre sometimes. I'm pointing out things that are 100% true regarding Nebraska's dismal, year after year, performances against the Badgers, and I'm being put through the proverbial wringer like I'm stating things that are easily disproved and untrue.

#That's The Internet I Guess

:blink:

Personally, I don't get why people are so down on you and your posts. You're nothing like CM Husker was, or any number of other people who soiled themselves over Riley's first season. (Most of those folks are now banned.) And it's not like you can't support your position either. /shrug