Fightin' Erstads at the Big Ten Tournament

Huskers now play at 1:30pm ET tomorrow

I was kind of excited to wake up to a Husker baseball game with a cup of coffee in hand.
I was looking forward to sitting in my office at work and watching the game all morning. May have to do some actual work now.
Darn it... Ugh might be hard to pull this off for me at work tomorrow... Might ask them to turn it on...

I was kind of excited to wake up to a Husker baseball game with a cup of coffee in hand.
I was looking forward to sitting in my office at work and watching the game all morning. May have to do some actual work now.
Darn it... Ugh might be hard to pull this off for me at work tomorrow... Might ask them to turn it on...
I should be around to do updates if you can't do it if you need me to

You're more than welcome to. I'd be just able to do inning updates I believe

I just didn't want to step on your toes and steal your thing. Appreciate when you do it when I can't watch game

I just didn't want to step on your toes and steal your thing. Appreciate when you do it when I can't watch game
I'll let you know if it changes :)