This poll is closed to new votes

Player: Christian Tutt
Hometown: Thomson, Georiga
School: Thomson
Position: Cornerback
Height: 5-11
Weight: 193
40 time:
Offers: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, California, Clemson, Duke, Florida State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Kentucky, LSU, Miami, Michigan, Michigan State, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina State, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Oregon, Penn State, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Tulane, UCLA, USC, Vanderbilt, Virginia Tech, Texas
Visits: 6/23/17 - Friday Night Lights

Twitter

247 Composite: #180 Overall; #20 CB; .9224;  :star:star:star:star

Rivals: #30 CB; :star:star:star:star
247: #144 Overall, #15 CB; :star:star:star:star
Scout: #30 CB; :star:star:star:star
ESPN: #133 Overall; #16 CB; :star:star:star:star

Hudl

Was set to announce on May 30th but delaying now.

Had a Top 4 of Florida State, Georgia, Alabama and Ohio State but says Nebraska is now is in the mix making it a Top 5.

Looking to visit Alabama, Ohio State and Nebraska this summer.

Early enrollee.

Was set to announce on May 30th but delaying now.

Had a Top 4 of Florida State, Georgia, Alabama and Ohio State but says Nebraska is now is in the mix making it a Top 5.

Looking to visit Alabama, Ohio State and Nebraska this summer.

Early enrollee.

Wow that's a lot of good offers we just jumped ahead of out of nowhere in a top 5 with some huge programs. DWill showing his worth and probably some bookie peer recruiting too.

Another push for a CB... DWill knows we only put 3 on the field at a time, right?

Blades, Bootle, Jackson, Lee, and Anderson are the corners for next year right? Outside of Jackson and Lee none of them have shown that they really have what it takes to contribute. Factor in attrition.. and I get it.

I thought Mario Goodrich stated we were done at CB and just needed a safety now?

As of now we have 14 at the DB position on scholarship with 4 graduating after this year.

I don't see the need to take 5 DB's in this class with how much talent we have coming up in our underclassmen. Lamar Jackson, Eric Lee, Avery Anderson, Tony Butler, Marquel Dismuke, JoJo Domann, DiCaprio Bootle and Elijah Blades makes 8 underclassmen. If we sign 4 we will have 12 players Juniors or younger. 9 of them will be 4* or higher.

Where we need the extra bodies is OT, NG, and WR.

At WR we only have 8 on scholarship. We need to sign 4-5 in this class to make some of that up. This position should have 10-11. We play 3 WR sets and struggle with soft tissue injuries. The misses on Desmond Fitzpatrick, Joseph Lewis, and Jamire Calvin at the last minute really hurt our numbers along with the transfer of Derrion Grimm.

At OT we are struggling with depth. We have 6 OT's on the roster this fall (Knevel, Gates, Gaylord, Farniok, Jamies, Walker)

Christian Gaylord isn't ready and may end up being a miss. If Gates or Knevel go down there is Farniok, but who else can play tackle? Conrad could, but that's not his best spot and he doesn't have the feet for LT. The staff has a lot of hope in Jamies but he's 30lbs too light to play as a TFR. Sichterman may end up being a guard and Walker needs weight as well.

After this year we lose Knevel... if Gaylord ends up being a miss. We need to take 2 OT's in this class.

At NG Damion Daniels is the only true one we really will have on the roster. Stoltenberg can do it but is not ideal size for the position. He might be better outside if we could let him lose there. Same with K davis. I could see Watts developing into a NT. But why not take a huge interior guy with a nasty bull rush like Calvin Avery? Mapieu is a development project and won't be ready from a technique and hand use standpoint for at least a couple of years. I really think we should prioritize a 2nd NT in this class over a 5th DB.

I thought Mario Goodrich stated we were done at CB and just needed a safety now?

As of now we have 14 at the DB position on scholarship with 4 graduating after this year.

I don't see the need to take 5 DB's in this class with how much talent we have coming up in our underclassmen. Lamar Jackson, Eric Lee, Avery Anderson, Tony Butler, Marquel Dismuke, JoJo Domann, DiCaprio Bootle and Elijah Blades makes 8 underclassmen. If we sign 4 we will have 12 players Juniors or younger. 9 of them will be 4* or higher.

Where we need the extra bodies is OT, NG, and WR.

At WR we only have 8 on scholarship. We need to sign 4-5 in this class to make some of that up. This position should have 10-11. We play 3 WR sets and struggle with soft tissue injuries. The misses on Desmond Fitzpatrick, Joseph Lewis, and Jamire Calvin at the last minute really hurt our numbers along with the transfer of Derrion Grimm.

At OT we are struggling with depth. We have 6 OT's on the roster this fall (Knevel, Gates, Gaylord, Farniok, Jamies, Walker)

Christian Gaylord isn't ready and may end up being a miss. If Gates or Knevel go down there is Farniok, but who else can play tackle? Conrad could, but that's not his best spot and he doesn't have the feet for LT. The staff has a lot of hope in Jamies but he's 30lbs too light to play as a TFR. Sichterman may end up being a guard and Walker needs weight as well.

After this year we lose Knevel... if Gaylord ends up being a miss. We need to take 2 OT's in this class.

At NG Damion Daniels is the only true one we really will have on the roster. Stoltenberg can do it but is not ideal size for the position. He might be better outside if we could let him lose there. Same with K davis. I could see Watts developing into a NT. But why not take a huge interior guy with a nasty bull rush like Calvin Avery? Mapieu is a development project and won't be ready from a technique and hand use standpoint for at least a couple of years. I really think we should prioritize a 2nd NT in this class over a 5th DB.

Exactly why I don't see us taking 15.

Also for FWIW: Bando is starting out at T. I think they slot Walker & Jameis there as well. Think Matt is more of a guard.

• Mavric changed the title to CB Christian Tutt [Auburn - Signed LOI]