Stanley Morgan Jr. arrested on felony drug charge

I mean...it's okay as long as they don't drink and drive. Driving under any kind of influence is not alright. However, I'd say athletes who go crazy on the drinks aren't taking their athletics seriously. It's worthy of criticism in that way. The same applies probably to weed, but that's not the issue here; any amount of pot is a huge deal. How it ever gets to a point of "felony charges"...it's just baffling to me.

I guess he didn't smoke enough of it to get it under 21 grams.

Will be interesting to be on the receiving end of the "sure they suspended him for one game against a meaningless opponent" jabs .....

It's a bit different to be in possession of a drug that's legal in some form in many states than it is to be punching, stomping, and beating people over the head with helmets. That is, if you're referring to BYU.

I mean...it's okay as long as they don't drink and drive. Driving under any kind of influence is not alright. However, I'd say athletes who go crazy on the drinks aren't taking their athletics seriously. It's worthy of criticism in that way. The same applies probably to weed, but that's not the issue here; any amount of pot is a huge deal. How it ever gets to a point of "felony charges"...it's just baffling to me.

Tell me how you feel about weed and driving?

Tell me how you feel about weed and driving?

I don't know if it's similar to the effects of alcohol on driving. But there are similar concerns. "DUI" covers both, right? Various kinds of 'influence'.

• Fire 1