What would be your response if Oklahoma and Texas join our conference

If you have not noticed most of our states are losing population so a move to an area of the country where it is the opposite may be needed for long term stability

Plus Texas academics are a HUGE plus to add to the BTCRC

No offense to Nebraska and the Big 8 but this is the BIG and Texas will not be allowed to influence us like they did in your ex conference

My preference would be Oklahoma and Kansas. Having 16 teams would allow four 4 team divisions and we would play them every year. While I don't hark back to the Big 12 days I have a soft spot in my heart for the Big 8 and the regional matchups we had. Oklahoma would bring another strong football team to the Big 10 and Kansas would be a strong basketball school. It would also leave Texas with less of a conference than they have now and probably force them either southeast or far west. Or maybe they'd be happy with the Little 7 that would be left.

• Fire 5

If you have not noticed most of our states are losing population so a move to an area of the country where it is the opposite may be needed for long term stability

Plus Texas academics are a HUGE plus to add to the BTCRC

No offense to Nebraska and the Big 8 but this is the BIG and Texas will not be allowed to influence us like they did in your ex conference

No offense, but they've ruined every conference they've been in. Just trust us on this one. Nothing good they bring with them is worth the damage they will do.
  • Fire 4

Don't have a problem with Texass as long as they're kept on a short leash. Otherwise I echo the sentiment that we'd rather take Kansas and Oklahoma...though I think it's closer to reality that we see Texass, especially if ESPN keeps henmoraging money.

Also, let's not forget that the B1G gets North Texas/DFW markets with Oklahoma--there are a metric f***ton of OU boosters in the DFW area. Anything south though, and you can cede that TV space to Texass.