About 1,500 season tickets to go on sale June 1st

Nebraska Season Tickets Available on June 1

Beginning on Thursday, June 1 at 10 a.m., approximately 1,500 remaining season tickets will go on sale at Huskers.com/tickets. Tickets can also be purchased by calling Nebraska Athletics Development and Ticketing 1-800-8-BIG RED. Seats are available in locations throughout Memorial Stadium. Season ticket holders in all sections of Memorial Stadium will enjoy new HuskerVision video boards and additional ribbons boards for the 2017 season.

Nebraska was a perfect 7-0 at home in 2016, and will welcome an impressive slate of opponents to Lincoln this fall. The home schedule is highlighted by a visit for College Football Playoff participant Ohio State (Oct. 14) and Big Ten West Division rivals Wisconsin (Oct. 7), Northwestern (Nov. 4) and Iowa (Nov. 24). Rutgers (Sept. 23) rounds out the conference home schedule on Homecoming weekend. In non-league play Nebraska will welcome Sun Belt champion Arkansas State in the season opener (Sept. 2) and play host to Northern Illinois (Sept. 16).

Season tickets for the 2017 football season are $399 for a seven-game ticket package, or $57 per game. Season ticket holders receive the benefit of more than a 30 percent cost savings versus the price of single-game tickets. New season ticket buyers can pay by credit card at the time of purchase. Fans seeking more information or to purchase tickets can visit Huskers.com/tickets.

t0EJZlU.jpg

• Fire 3

Main thing that is not stated is the required donation per seat. That can bump the price up quite a bit

It looked like most of the non-donation seats were taken but there are a lot of $150 or $250 seats available.

Total for the season per seat?

What would be ones best bet if they were interested in this?

Do it online or call? I imagine these will be snapped up quickly.

Main thing that is not stated is the required donation per seat. That can bump the price up quite a bit

It looked like most of the non-donation seats were taken but there are a lot of $150 or $250 seats available.

Total for the season per seat?

What would be ones best bet if they were interested in this?

Do it online or call? I imagine these will be snapped up quickly.

Yes. You donate $150 or $250 per seat. Gets you better seats usually with higher donation. Then $399 for the seven games. So, $549 or $649 can get you a seat for every home game.
  • Fire 1

I have had seats in the $150 level in both the north and south stadium. If you are going to purchase $150 level seats, sitting in the south is better than the north because:

1) you get to see the big video board

and more importantly

2) you can get up/down from your seats a lot quicker. In north stadium, the ramps dump you out at row 41, so it you are sitting in row 85 its quite the hike up. And leaving can take forever as 60 rows filter down to the ramps at row 41 (especially in a close game where everyone stays until the final play). IMO they f'd up not adding in additional ramps with the did the addition. In south stadium, there highest ramps are at row 68, as well as a center one at row 50, and then the row 41 ramps too. The people flow getting down is so much better in south stadium.

My current seats are in south stadium really close to the row 50 ramp that is right between the goal posts They are a breeze to get up/down from. I can leave my seat at the beginning of a TV timeout, run down to the restroom or get a runza, and be back up before a play is run.

I have had seats in the $150 level in both the north and south stadium. If you are going to purchase $150 level seats, sitting in the south is better than the north because:

1) you get to see the big video board

and more importantly

2) you can get up/down from your seats a lot quicker. In north stadium, the ramps dump you out at row 41, so it you are sitting in row 85 its quite the hike up. And leaving can take forever as 60 rows filter down to the ramps at row 41 (especially in a close game where everyone stays until the final play). IMO they f'd up not adding in additional ramps with the did the addition. In south stadium, there highest ramps are at row 68, as well as a center one at row 50, and then the row 41 ramps too. The people flow getting down is so much better in south stadium.

My current seats are in south stadium really close to the row 50 ramp that is right between the goal posts They are a breeze to get up/down from. I can leave my seat at the beginning of a TV timeout, run down to the restroom or get a runza, and be back up before a play is run.

I don't find South stadium to be much more convenient than the North. Personal preference, I guess.

The thing about the big screen is real, though. It's annoying to have that thing at your back. Especially in the $150/$250 donation seats, you can't see that thing. The screens on the pillars used to seem good, but they have so much advertising on them that it shrinks the video down and you really can't see anything.