Fightin' Erstads at the Corvallis Regional

i'm hopefful that they can win tomorrow's elimination game and then come back and beat Yale in their second meeting. can't believe Yale has a third pitcher that can match ours. will depend a bit on the huskers motivation to continue playing knowing they will get boat run by OSU if they do. if they lose tomorrow I will be of the opinion that they simply packed it in for the season after the loss last week to Iowa in the big ten tournament. 2-2 in this regional is probably the best this team can manage. 0-2 would be quite pathetic.

No reason we shouldn't beat Holy Cross tomorrow. Would be an embarrassing loss if did. I looked at Yale's pitching stats and not that Impressive after today's starter and one reliever

i'm hopefful that they can win tomorrow's elimination game and then come back and beat Yale in their second meeting. can't believe Yale has a third pitcher that can match ours. will depend a bit on the huskers motivation to continue playing knowing they will get boat run by OSU if they do. if they lose tomorrow I will be of the opinion that they simply packed it in for the season after the loss last week to Iowa in the big ten tournament. 2-2 in this regional is probably the best this team can manage. 0-2 would be quite pathetic.

No reason we shouldn't beat Holy Cross tomorrow. Would be an embarrassing loss if did. I looked at Yale's pitching stats and not that Impressive after today's starter and one reliever

do we play twice tomorrow when we beat HC?

No. We play at 3pm. Winners play at 9pm. Don't think time set for Sunday game
  • Fire 1

No. We play at 3pm. Winners play at 9pm. Don't think time set for Sunday game

I looked on NCAA website and would play again at 3pm Sunday and if won that would play 9pm Sunday. Got a lot of work to do before worry about that