LB Nick Henrich [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Henrich commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Remind me again, how many miles is it for his folks, friends, and classmates to see him play in Lincoln vs those other schools?

Plus he can be part of the Revival and get coached up by one of the best ever to play at Nebraska and who knows what it takes to thrive at the next level. I’m sure it is going to be a no-brainer. Frost & Co. just needed to show him he was wanted.

54 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Well that song makes me simultaneously happy and sad, due to the way that band finished. So I really don't know what to feel now.

Well hey, "Don't Look Back" as it's been a "Long Time".  You can have a "Peace of Mind" as Scott Frost is gonna have the :bigredn: "Smokin'".  This isn't gonna be any ordinary "Rock & Roll Band" and in no time at all you will be "Feelin' Satisfied"!  There's just "Something About You" Frosty ... and he will be "A Man I'll Never Be".  

Now, get to youtube and start enjoying this music along with the next 20 years of :bigredn: football!

• Plus1 2
43 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Well hey, "Don't Look Back" as it's been a "Long Time".  You can have a "Peace of Mind" as Scott Frost is gonna have the :bigredn: "Smokin'".  This isn't gonna be any ordinary "Rock & Roll Band" and in no time at all you will be "Feelin' Satisfied"!  There's just "Something About You" Frosty ... and he will be "A Man I'll Never Be".  

Now, get to youtube and start enjoying this music along with the next 20 years of :bigredn: football!

Nice work!! :thumbs

3 hours ago, cheekygeek said:

Plus he can be part of the Revival and get coached up by one of the best ever to play at Nebraska and who knows what it takes to thrive at the next level. 

That's why Wisconsin is a dangerous foe. They've got a good recent history putting players like this into the league. They are a team that can directly counter this advantage.

Just to get back into this race is a win. I'd love to have him, too, but this staff has shown they're going to do what they said. They are going to build relationships with local schools and prospects and really reduce the number of locals that leave the state. Too many of these kids have left without an offer, we will at least give them something to think about.

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

This kid has gotta set a commitment date soon right? The timeline was late July right? 

He has stated multiple times that before his season starts. I don't care when he commits to be honest as long as its N.

• Plus1 1

• Mavric pinned this topic