LB Nick Henrich [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Henrich commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

8 hours ago, HuskermanMike said:

Barrett Ruud is the man! Well done by him and the staff to land him as Ruud basically lived at Burke. It also helped that Notre Dame backed off after they filled the ILB position but that is just our gain. Another thing that might have helped is they told him he was #1 on our board and that had to make him feel great. 

Really big because this is a position of need for 2019 and he will most likely come in and play right away. He would be more of a role player and not a starter though. 

I saw him at least 10 times during the recruiting period this spring.  Frost and Chinander made multiple appearances as well.

• Plus1 3

20 minutes ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

I saw him at least 10 times during the recruiting period this spring.  Frost and Chinander made multiple appearances as well.

Nice! Thanks for the input! It just goes to show you how willing this staff is to go after in-state talent. They will do whatever it takes to get them here and they will use every advantage they can to do so. 

• Plus1 1

You know, as a kid watching Nebraska in 2009 up until now, (still young now but wiser) I never understood the obsession of landing in state kids. Now that Frost is here, I have really started to see why it's just so awesome to land the instate kids. I really hope we can land Hickman too now lol. 

• Plus1 2

BIGGEST COMMITS DURING A QUIET WEEK

There weren’t as many commitments this past week as there have been in the last many weeks, but there were still enough big ones to rank the top eight or so. Here goes…

LB Nick Henrich, Nebraska – How does a high three-star get the nod over some four stars? Because I really like Henrich on film. I mean a lot. Granted, I haven’t been able to see him in person, but based on what I see on film, I think he’s going to be a star at Nebraska.

Mike Farrell - Head of Rivals

• Plus1 1