LB Nick Henrich [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Henrich commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, ScottyIce said:

247 report didn’t sound glowing, not bad, but didn’t look like we won him over. 

Oh come on Matty, not that long ago you'd of read that and claimed a silent commit and 100% N!

Jk. Basically he loves Rudd because he's done what Henrich's goal is. Really likes the staff. 

• Plus1 2
Just now, Warrior10 said:

Oh come on Matty, not that long ago you'd of read that and claimed a silent commit and 100% N!

Jk. Basically he loves Rudd because he's done what Henrich's goal is. Really likes the staff. 

Long time between now and the start of his season. General feeling seems to be we are behind, but plenty of time to cover ground. This was a good start.

3 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

Long time between now and the start of his season. General feeling seems to be we are behind, but plenty of time to cover ground. This was a good start.

We certainly are behind at least Iowa and ND.  But I think we should feel good about Ruud and Frost in this situation.  They’ll be at Burke basically every Friday when contact can be made.

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

No. Usually a guy From Nebraska would at least be forthright and say, Nebraska is definitely in it if they were. Truly hope I’m wrong. This is the must get of the class.

I kind of want to say Lakia Henry is the must get LB of the class because of how awesome his film is. Though I doubt the SEC lets him go.

• Mavric pinned this topic