LB Nick Henrich [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Henrich commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

13 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

They should probably just give Ruud his own room there. 

He can use my classroom!  lol

14 hours ago, spurs1990 said:

Is he truly a top 70 player in the country? Never seen him or his teammate play but that is an incredibly strong statement.

He hits like a freight train and has the frame to add 30-40 lbs, runs on our 4x1 relay team as the backstretch guy.  I don't know if he is a top 70 player or not, but he is a hell of an athlete.  He and Hickman are the second/third best athletes at Burke.  Xavier Watts, 2020 WR/DB is our best athlete at Burke.  I don't know if that means he'll be a better football player, but Watts is an unbelievable athlete.

Edited by In the Deed the Glory
  • Plus1 7

Henrich told the Journal Star on Wednesday that he is planning on using his official visits in the relatively near future and would like to make a decision this summer, while Hickman is less sure of his timeline.

“It’s a little early for that, but I’ll probably take most of my visits this spring,” Henrich said. “I don’t know where, I don’t have anything set, and I’ll probably decide this summer some time just so I can really focus on next season with my team.”

In addition to Nebraska and every school in the Big Ten West except Northwestern, the 6-foot-4 linebacker prospect has offers from the likes of Penn State, Notre Dame, Texas A&M, Florida and many others.

LJS

• Mavric pinned this topic