LB Nick Henrich [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Henrich commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Hickman and Henrich are both really talented. I bet we land 1 of them and the other doesn't end up in the B1G West. 

As time passes and Frost rebuilds the program, it will become easier to keep in-state kids home. 

With the visits Henrich took, it shows that ND is in the lead out of those four schools he visited. I do NOT want him at WI. 

Edited by alohaah
  • Plus1 2
Just now, alohaah said:

Hickman and Heinrich are both really talented. I bet we land 1 of them and the other doesn't end up in the B1G West. 

As time passes and Frost rebuilds the program, it will become easier to keep in-state kids him. s

I'd rather have Heinrich if given the choice. However, I also wonder if Hickman comes, if he's good enough for the staff to consider putting Jurgens at LB. 

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, Cdog923 said:

I'd rather have Heinrich if given the choice. However, I also wonder if Hickman comes, if he's good enough for the staff to consider putting Jurgens at LB. 

Hickman has expressed interest in playing on the defensive side of the ball in college.  Think that’s the way you get him.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, ADS said:

Honestly don’t recall from the article I read on rivals.  But he could probably play either one.

247 has him at 6-5, 180. I don't know a lot about what Chin prefers in terms of size for his DEs, but I would assume he would have to put quite a bit of weight to play there. 

• Plus1 1

I have several friends that go to Burke and know Hickman and Henrich. One of my friends said Henrich is basically a HUGE Iowa fan and it's obvious, said he would be shocked if he goes anywhere other than Iowa. He says about Hickman that there isn't a clear favorite for him and he could likely end up at Nebraska. He also said all the teachers in school try to convince them to pick Nebraska lol

1 hour ago, FearAmeer said:

I have several friends that go to Burke and know Hickman and Henrich. One of my friends said Henrich is basically a HUGE Iowa fan and it's obvious, said he would be shocked if he goes anywhere other than Iowa. He says about Hickman that there isn't a clear favorite for him and he could likely end up at Nebraska. He also said all the teachers in school try to convince them to pick Nebraska lol

With Frost here things should get back to normalcy. Which means Iowa wont be winning much anymore- hopefully the kid sides with the winning team and not the losing team. I would hate for him to go to Iowa and have a bunch of bad film out there getting embarrassed by frosts offense. 

1 hour ago, FearAmeer said:

Did his Dad play a sport for Iowa?  For some reason I seem to remember a Henrich playing maybe basketball there.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric pinned this topic