LB Nick Henrich [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Henrich commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

42 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Did his Dad play a sport for Iowa?  For some reason I seem to remember a Henrich playing maybe basketball there.

Kirk Hinrich played for Kansas in college but went to high school in Iowa I believe. Might be others that actually played for Iowa

5 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

We better bring out the big guns tomorrow, no f'ing around. Gotta sell him on Nebraska now. CB’s to ND by Loy and Wiltwrong today after he apparently had a great visit on top of the Iowa Legacy stuff...

If Frost can’t win over top in-state talent, he has me worried.

Um... First off, Henrich isn't originally from Nebraska. Second, His dad is an Iowa alumn. We aren't going to win the battle for every in state kid. We are working hard on him, he just has higher interest in other schools.

• Plus1 3
22 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

We better bring out the big guns tomorrow, no f'ing around. Gotta sell him on Nebraska now. CB’s to ND by Loy and Wiltwrong today after he apparently had a great visit on top of the Iowa Legacy stuff...

If Frost can’t win over top in-state talent, he has me worried.

He has yet to coach a game here and you're ready to start looking for a new coach based on what an 18-year-old might do?

Relax...

• Plus1 1

^what he said. Would love love love to snag this kid, but if we don't I'm not upset at Frost about in state recruiting yet. We've known all along this was going to be the toughest guy to pull. Riley would not have snagged him. You win some you lose some and if Frost can lock down Hickman and bring in the other stars out of CO and MO (STL particularly) then I think he will habe gone a long way to establishing recruiting dominance in our area.

• Plus1 2
12 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

I disagree and if you know me, you know im 99% optimistic. This is the most talent our state has had in a hot minute, gotta strike.

They will work on him until the ink dries on paper. We aren't even into decommit season yet - an early commit right now just means x team leads. This is literally the first time he will be on campus with the new staff. They will get him on campus more times than just today. 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric pinned this topic