LB Nick Henrich [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Henrich commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

My son was ready for prom at 2:30 last week and it didnt start till 6:30.  They have so much going on before prom actually starts.  They had pictures at his date's house, at our house and before prom for the school.  They also tour and have a small get together at the Old Folks Home before prom. 

• Plus1 3

The spring game is a big deal to us fans, and a huge recruiting strength for us, but is it really that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things? It’s another practice, which both Burke recruits have been to. I agree that it would have been a positive if they both made it to the scrimmage, but I don’t really view it as a negative that they missed. A number of recruits who will eventually commit to us didn’t make it to the spring game.

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, Caliborn72 said:

The spring game is a big deal to us fans, and a huge recruiting strength for us, but is it really that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things? It’s another practice, which both Burke recruits have been to. I agree that it would have been a positive if they both made it to the scrimmage, but I don’t really view it as a negative that they missed. A number of recruits who will eventually commit to us didn’t make it to the spring game.

I think it is a big deal for kids that live farther away. It gives them a reason to visit us early to see what a sold out spring game looks like and can put us on their radar for an official visit down the road.  Pretty sure Hickman and Henrich are well aware of what we have to offer as far as fan support goes.  

4 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

I think it is a big deal for kids that live farther away. It gives them a reason to visit us early to see what a sold out spring game looks like and can put us on their radar for an official visit down the road.  Pretty sure Hickman and Henrich are well aware of what we have to offer as far as fan support goes.  

What does it say to the players from far away that the 2 highest players from the state of Nebraska didn’t show up?

4 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

What does it say to the players from far away that the 2 highest players from the state of Nebraska didn’t show up?

I dont have any information on this, but  I would be surprised if the out of state players (Florida, Georgia, Texas type kids) have any idea who Hickman and Henrich are if they are not there.  

• Plus1 3

Eh, I don't think it's much of a deal with these guys.  I'd be a lot more disappointed if it was guys who we haven't had a lot of personal contact with.  

They've been here before.  They'll be back.  We visit their school about every week we can.  It wasn't the greatest day to be there - and it was supposed to be worse than it was - and they had other stuff going on.

We have work to do.  But I don't think having them here this past Saturday means much of anything or will make-or-break their recruitment.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, StPaulHusker said:

I heard from a guy that has a couple fish that the only thing the kids were talking about was that H & H weren't there.  I also heard that those fish died this morning.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Warrior10 said:

This is a summary from someone who attended a event in Columbus last night SF was speaking at:

"Funny story, Coach Frost called Coach Tom into a practice a week and a half ago. He told Coach Tom, "I need you to come to practice and help me get this Nebraska kid for next season, we have to have him come here. He is my number one guy for next season". Awesome to hear that his number one kid is a Neb boy. The best part of this story is, Coach Tom said to Coach Frost, " I don't know why you want me to come and help, you were my number one kid and I couldn't get you over Stanford." 

I would assume it's Henrich. 

Yup. I saw the same thing and 100% figured it was Henrich. So, does this change anyone's mind? Is it a big deal if Frost misses out on his #1 guy in 2019?

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric pinned this topic