LB Nick Henrich [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Henrich commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

19 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

Ziebol, love you man. Can you please provide us with some more info on Nick Henrich. Thank You.

Lol I was thinking Scotty would fill you guys in. 

Basically Schaef has reached out and has been hearing that we are in a very very strong position because of his relationship to Ruud. Iowa and ND seem a lot less confident and that we could be close to closing this out.

Again this is just Scaef speaking of what he’s hearing but I think securing that UV after his trip to Wiscy and these reports I would not be surprised if we saw a few CB’s rolling in soon.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Ziebol said:

Basically Schaef has reached out and has been hearing that we are in a very very strong position because of his relationship to Ruud. Iowa and ND seem a lot less confident and that we could be close.

Again this is just Scaef speaking of what he’s hearing but I think securing that UV after his trip to Wiscy and these reports I would not be surprised if we saw a few CB’s rolling in soon.

Nice. I appreciate you.

14 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

Basically Schaef has reached out and has been hearing that we are in a very very strong position because of his relationship to Ruud. Iowa and ND seem a lot less confident and that we could be close to closing this out.

Thank you for your service and god bless.

1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Good to hear. I noticed Henrich did say he is not sure if he is taking any other OV's. I think he was going to take all 5- so thats a good sign if he think he might be done. 

Would love to lock this guy and Mullen up this month. 

Now lets have Tyjon get BOOKIE to transfer haha.

Nah, I'll pass on the Bookie option..

• Plus1 5
1 hour ago, Ziebol said:

Reminder Schaef put in his CB awhile back, his been on top of this one. He's still very confident in it. 

On 4/24/2018 at 11:05 AM, ScottyIce said:

Yup. I saw the same thing and 100% figured it was Henrich. So, does this change anyone's mind? Is it a big deal if Frost misses out on his #1 guy in 2019?

Looks like Frost reads the board and got a little nervous he was going to lose favor with scottyice.... nice work coach!

• Mavric pinned this topic