Huskers to Host Three 'Fan Fests' in June - coincides with Friday Night Lights

Clearly a way to get more people to attend Friday Night Lights. Why? Because it works. A guy named "Bookie" attended last year and fell in love with Lincoln because of it.

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/nebraska-recruiting-notebook-fans-at-friday-night-lights-camps

“I think what we’ve learned over our time here is the support in this state and fans nationally, the support they give the team is so classy and positive,” Van De Riet told Land of 10 a few weeks ago. “And then you start to realize when you see people engage with recruits just the general fan and the impact that has on everything, that’s something that we really like.”

My wife and I are bringing our 2 year old and baby out tonight and we'll watch some of the FNL stuff after the fan fest. We came to FNL last year and just enjoyed getting out of the house and sitting in the stadium but this seems like it will be a lot of fun. Anyone have a guess on how many people they might get each week? I'm guessing a lot more of the hardcore fans will come next week as the list of attendees has multiple stars compared to a few this week.

My wife and I are bringing our 2 year old and baby out tonight and we'll watch some of the FNL stuff after the fan fest. We came to FNL last year and just enjoyed getting out of the house and sitting in the stadium but this seems like it will be a lot of fun. Anyone have a guess on how many people they might get each week? I'm guessing a lot more of the hardcore fans will come next week as the list of attendees has multiple stars compared to a few this week.

The FNL on the 23rd is gonna be sweet. But i'm a little bias lol. My son will be competing. #GBR #comingfromHtown

Did anyone attend last week or did the storms mess up the events?

Curious how the autographs work and who will be there this week signing autographs

I didn't see anyone doing autographs and I was there for the fan fest from about 5-6:30 going in the stadium about 6. Some players might have come over to the fence to do some signings but nothing official.