Missouri Twitter Account Takes Shot at Nebraska, Texas

Not that it's surprising. We must be getting under their skin on the recruiting front - otherwise I don't know why they even care.

Although a couple of recruiting targets liked it so maybe it worked.

But I thought the stats were interesting none the less. They have us over all but we actually compete pretty well for being a less-than-stellar stretch for us. Especially against Texas.

What recruits did we take from their state? The only one just decomitted.

Oh, you know Goodrich this year and McQuitty, from Columbia, last year. Wilson & Bryant the previous years.

It isn't just a one-year thing, there has been frustration of the Mizzou fan base for a couple years now.

With regards to this year, they get pissed any time the "Missouri 10" as they like to call them have the Huskers in their top 3/5/10 and Mizzou doesn't make the cut.

Without looking, who is Missouri's head coach?

I honestly have no clue and I follow CFB pretty closely.

Nobody ever talks about Mizzou. It's astounding, actually, given their new SEC home.

I'd say they have become considerably less noteworthy as a program since joining the SEC for some odd reason even though they've been to multiple SEC championships now. A&M has seen its brand boosted since joining the SEC in my opinion.

Without looking, who is Missouri's head coach?

I honestly have no clue and I follow CFB pretty closely.

Nobody ever talks about Mizzou. It's astounding, actually, given their new SEC home.

I'd say they have become considerably less noteworthy as a program since joining the SEC for some odd reason even though they've been to multiple SEC championships now. A&M has seen its brand boosted since joining the SEC in my opinion.

It's kind of funny how well both Mizzou and A&M have done in the SEC since joining considering most didn't give either program a snowball's chance when they left the Big 12. Football in the old Big 12 was a lot better than what it was given credit for.

• Fire 3